Gummi Bear Swears Off

6/20/2007 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gummi Bear will not drink.
That's what he said, that's what he thinks.
"I'm fabulous," said the smoky bear,
and it's true -- just look at that hair!

Clad in what appears to be a jacket made of some leftover upholstery from a Fresno beauty salon, the portly, pithy pontificator said, "Alcohol is a mere fix to someone else's problems ... for about 5 seconds." Well, that's clear.

Gummi claimed six days of sobriety, but his newfound clarity has clearly has not helped him choose his wardrobe.

lucky

Can we deport him? He could probably feed an entire village in Africa

Kevin T.

As flashy as his clothing is, one does have to admit they are expensive.

So shouldn't we be blaming some oily, crotch-watching designer instead?

Jcase

Ya'll sure that's not Perez Hilton???

Missy

Who is he???? He seems Confused.....

Mags

Wow, six days *golf claps*

CALLMEJULS

Sure thats not Elton John?

huh

OMG!!!!
This poor love starved version of a wasted Fred Flinstone needs to go into detox, than a rehab center and than into intense psycho therepy.
Does he really think we are buying.."I'm not drinking anymore?"
YEAH, HE IS NOT DRINKING ANY LESS EITHER!!!!
Hey DRUG ADDLED COKE HEADS OF HOLLYWOOD....THE WORM IS TURNING AND YOU ARE BECOMING LESS AND LESS RELEVANT AND EXPOSED FOR HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE!!

SlappDaddy

Wow, Fatboy went 6 days without a cocktail, I'll alert the media. Way to go Scummi Bear. Here's another Celebutard loser who needs his teeth knocked out, where does he hang out?

Ivana Jercough

I honestly like him. He is who I would be if I was wealthy and young. He does not care about his image and is giving the metaporical middle finger to TMZ and the star struck masses.

If I were a girl I would marry him, and I would love to have him as my uber-rich guy pal.

TMZ should really appreciate him for what he is-- a media manipulating genius!!!!!

Standards are badly needed.

A small wellspring of strength bubbled up from under the surface. I wondered if it was a sign of greater things to come, as he walked off into the cacaphony of city night life...
Go Gummi.

doz

Hey, lets not pick on Fresno! I happen to live in Fresno, and I find it to be a great community where the police do an excellent job on the drinking and driving issue. At least here, if you are under age you can't get in to a bar. If you are caught, it is bad news for the bar serving drinks as well as the under age person. Don't think we can say this about LA who seems to think that if one has money they can drink at bars and bartenders serve them. Fresno any day over LA!

huh

POOR UNCLE FESTUS HE'S GONNA BE PISSED THAT SOMEONE BROKE INTO HIS TRAILER PARK "MANSION" AND STOLE HIS TABLE CLOTH.
IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU THOUGH, DOUGH BOY!!

SlappDaddy

Hey Scummi Bear, I've got 2 words for you, "I'm full"

Will

Hey! Fresno's my hometown. You best watch yo mouth TMZ!

Ivana Jercough

You go gummy.

Gummy, you have laways been nothing but nice to me and I love you. Remember that time we pulled that gag on the Poopa-Nazis.

See you, you hunk of burning love!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments