Judge Seidlin Won't Say What We All Know

6/20/2007 7:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to play!A day after Judge Larry Seidlin resigned from the bench in Broward County, Fla., he danced around saying whether his decision was motivated by his newfound notoriety after presiding over the Anna Nicole Smith body trial. Nothing wrong with striking while the iron is hot!

When asked whether the Anna Nicole case played a role in his move, Seidlin told WTVJ in Miami, "Everything affects your life one way or the other." And some things help you get your own show.

Broadcasting and Cable is reporting that Seidlin has a deal in place with CBS, but Seidlin wouldn't confirm that. All he would say about his future was, "I hope to be in a position where I can help people in a more global setting." Like the "People's Court," perhaps?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Good Grief!

Hi PWF,

I recently heard about him on this site. Don't know, but someone mentioned he was at Berkeley or somewhere in that area "with the rest of them".

Windi

bahou married ke 1982 in contra costa co, calif.

"It is what it is"

IF KE gave up some children for adoption back in the late 60's- early 70's,
I am questioning the identity of the possible sperm donor.

Good Grief!

I googled his name under IMAGES and it took me to 3 Iranian sites, but no photo.

Hi Windi!

Gtobrat

Hi Amanda, Windi, PFW

Amanda

Now just where were you yesterday? Missed you and you informative posting.

I am sure that you have read the posts from Bat. Was asking the kind of questions only you can answer. If EMT's did not give Anna the S drug(not going to give the spelling police any reason to _itch) , then who did? And Why?

Oh Amanda, Amanda, if only you e-mailed! There is so much info that we could share, but , notw we are reduced to small phrases and cryptic messages, spread out over several posts. Sort of like a game

The REAL Just My Opinion

Posted at 1:07PM on Aug 1st 2007 by Gtobrat
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amanda go to yahoo and get an email address. It is free and anoymous if you want it to be. That way you can get some of the info which we prefer not to post on the boards.

Now Hiring

More reported information on the death or shall we say Murder of Anna Nicole Smith.
Seminole police have met with homicide prosecutors in the state attorney’s office to discuss the death of Anna Nicole Smith. The key words being homicide detectives… inferring that Anna Nicole may have been murdered.

The Herald also says “officials confirmed the meeting, held Tuesday, but would say nothing more about the nature of their discussions. In addition, the commissioner of the Royal Bahamas Police Force is now in South Florida, meeting with the Seminoles on Smith’s death.”
It was just last week that Florida police told Broward County Medical Examiner Joshua Perper that they had two new pieces of important evidence to share with him. And that info apparently is what held up release of the official announcement on the cause of her death.

Apparently, police from Florida and the Bahamas have been evaluating evidence on the computer, which was inside the hotel room where Anna Nicole died.

“the wife of Anna’s bodyguard, Big Moe, was on a computer near Anna’s bedside shortly before she died. Sources say Big Moe’s wife is not the focus of the police, but that there is information on the computer that has piqued the interest of cops.”

Gtobrat

RJMO

Thanks! Was going to try to cryptic a message and was thinking on how I was going to do that and not let everyone and their brother be able to figure it out. Saved me brain usage!!!!!!!

Really Amanda you should do that!

Windi

good morning amanda. wasnt ignoring anyone but had some email stuff to tend to...

Gtobrat

Windi

Has to shut the outside lights off.! FAA called and said that small plaines were confusing my house with the airport runway!!! LOL

Gtobrat

HAD ment HAD oh please spelling police cut me some slack, was a mistake , typo please not another ticket!!!!!!!!

LegalEagle

Hi everyone,

Gto ignore the spelling police. Who cares about typos? Its the content that counts. After sifting through the dreck on Criminal Probe, you know what I mean.

The s drug, my guess is that 'normal levels' must be what would be found in someone who had had that drug administered to them as part of an intubation process. If ANS was going into rigor though it could be that more physical force was used to open her jaw. Wasn't it said that either Taz or Brigitte couldn't close ANS' mouth? That sounds like rigor had set in.

LegalEagle

Windi

hey GTO i seen your place on google earth last night...LOL
dont worry about the spellng police, you have someone to get a ticket taken care of for you... and he looks awfully mean!

Gtobrat

Windi

Once tell him the Christmas lights have to come down, order of the FAA, I sure he will be meaner looking yet!! lol On top of everything else. And mercy he doesn't have to go back to work till Sunday. Lord help me!!!!!!!!!

LE
Yes I believe that it was Bridgett that stated that she couldn't close her jaw. Rigor was already present when they "found"Anna.Starts in the jaw and eyelids, begins 30 minutes to 3 hours after death, depending on the body temp. Which takes us back to our original theory that Anna was "iced" literally.

Nutz

Dear Santa,

I want a decoder ring this year for Christmas. The cryptic messages
on TMZ are more than I can handle.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments