Salma

Comes Out to Play

6/22/2007 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not quite billionaire bride/"Ugly Betty" producer Salma Hayek (Ieft) waddled into the Colette Jewelry store opening on Melrose Place in Los Angeles on Thursday.

0622_selma_barney_wi-1
The soon-to-pop star (left) looked especially radiant in this lovely purple outfit and hardly any makeup on her big brown eyes.

Very soon, Salma will have a happy family.

JMC

Being a pregnant girl myself right now, for the second time, I can say that while in the 9th and 10th months (do the math 42 weeks-- it can go that long) of pregnancy, you certainly feel like you swallowed Barney.

So in a way, it's funny. But knowing that a pregnant women didn't come up with this as an inside joke, but rather, a person who fears the pregnant form or thinks it is "fat," I maybe it's snotty not funny. Kind of like, if she wore a red dress and they posted a picture of the Kool-Aid picture next to her. Cheap shot.

I think Salma is so pretty-- I think she is beyond being insulted by this sort of juvenile pettiness.

I lost all respect for TMZ when Harvey Levin started sucking up to Paris Hilton and the LA Sheriff's office. It is obvious this site, like so many entertainment blogs, are written by a bunch of catty gay men or heterosexual male virgins who have, at best, a cartoonish notion of what a woman should look like.

TMZ is totally out of touch with its readership from middle america, you can see that from reading any of its polls. But still we keep reading.

EC

I THINK SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GORGEOUS AND I TRULY BELIEVE SHE IS MORE BEAUTFIUL NOW THAN EVER BEFORE!!!! ANYONE COMMENTING NEGATIVELY ABOUT HER IS JUST IMMATURE AND IGNORANT.

knarf raz

Guys,
This is "Selma Hayek " Don't you remember her in "From Dust Til Dawn" she was fine then and she is fine now pregnant and all...this woman is hot period.....knarf razalas 04

Sebastian Rio

Well I will have to say that this is TMZ you all should know what that means.... I do think that Salma looks great and that I'm so happy that you has done everything she's ever wanted and that you has work so much to be one of the most amazing actrees in hollywood.....

You think that she even cares what TMZ has to say!! don't think so.. Shes Really Rich, powereful, happy, and she is HOT!!!!! and beautiful.

TMZ LOVES TO TALK ABOUT GIRLS BACAUSE THEY ARE "GAY" THAT WHY..

mommy

that is a big belly you know that baby its huge

JOSE MIGUEL PEREZ FERNANDEZ

BARNEY'S I LOVE YOU SONG IN SPANISH:

TE QUIERO A TI, Y TU A MI... SOMOS UNA FAMILIA FELIZ! CON UN GRAN ABRAZO Y UN BESO TE DIRE: MI CARIño es PARA TI ;)

Givemebreak

How mean of you to put a picture of Barney next to the beautiful mother to be. As a new mother I am so insulted. Carrying a child is a sacred act and should be respected.

Diana

TMZ, you're a bunch of assholes sometimes. You think it's fun to be 40 weeks pregnant?

S

DISGUSTING! How dare you insult a beautiful and radiant mother to be! I'm sure you wouldn't want someone treating your mother that way! You need to correct this entry ASAP. This is horrible and just another example of how a patriarchial society disrespects women, mothers and people of colour. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!

teeks

TMZ, it's obvious you jerks are men, because you seem to criticize EVERY pregnant celebrity when she gets into her final weeks, by making fun of her weight, her clothing, etc. A woman would totally understand what Salma's going through and would slam her for it. She looks lovely, although she probably feels like crap, and she's still smiling through it all.

99% of you guys will NEVER look as good as these women do on their most pregnant day! You guys need to lay off pregnant women. Find someone else to make fun of.

Dr. Sophy

#3

Elephants gestation is 24 months.

Mel

Unlike the anaorexic corpses that are worshiped on this site Salma Hayek is a real woman. Healthy, happy and pregnant.

TMZ should questioned it's responsiblity in perpetuating the myth that women should be stick thin with silicone implants in their breasts and lips.

getting tired of crap

Well there is a major difference between the two. According to some Barney is gay and I think the picture proves Selma isn't.

Ceeya

Well everyone, let's face it!

Pregnancy is just the ugliest phase/tribulation a woman can go through...that and letting herself GO after the calf is born!

Ceeya

Now I know why the Spanish word for pregnant is "embarazada"...because it's sooooo EMBARRASSINGly ugy!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments