Grace's Double Whammy -- Preggers AND Married!

6/26/2007 2:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For someone whose job is getting the truth out of people, Nancy Grace sure managed to keep two huge announcements quiet for a long time!

The CNN anchor, 48, says she was secretly married back in April, and is now three-months pregnant -- with twins. Grace told the NY Post 's Michael Starr that she originally had no plans to marry, but that she and David Linch, a banker from Atlanta, got hitched after a "spur-of-the-moment decision." Seems like "sperm of the moment" to us!

As for the pending infants, Grace says that she's due in January, but tells the Post that she had thought "'mother' and 'wife' was just not part of God's plan for me." Grace plans to officially announce all the good news on her CNN show tonight.

Photos of a pregnant Grace are online now at UsMagazine.com.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Pampster

163. Nancy Grace is everything that is Wrong with America. (skank)

Posted at 6:18PM on Jun 26th 2007 by brian scott miller

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I suppose you think you're something that is Right with America?

I don't think so.

sarah

163. Nancy Grace is everything that is Wrong with America. (skank)
Posted at 6:18PM on Jun 26th 2007 by brian scott miller
I like Nancy but I think you are attributing her with more power than any one person has.

Daddy Larry, get the baby and run & don't go back!

Congrats Friend! My family is so happy for you! With all of the heart breaking sad news you have had to report lately, its nice to finally hear some happy news. Your life is going to change girl! Take care of yourself! My husband and I were blessed with our first grand baby this year, and we are in love all over again. Welcome to the club of Motherhood.

Melody

I am happy for her. She has finally moved on is my opinion.

The low-yer

Who would want her for a mother ??

Who would want her for a wife ??

She is 48 and her eggs are 84

Her show is total B S

Carolyn

Congradulations Nancy !!!!! This could not have happened toa finer person.
I've watched you for years on court tv and now on Headline News.
My prayer is that you have two healthy babies and a wonderful marriage.
You deserve both.
LOVE, CAROLYN FROM MARYLAND

Perez Hilton

I hope you have a nasty miscaraiage you ugly bitch!

Madam Pince

At her age, the only way she got pregnant was IVF. So apparently she and Lynch decided to marry as soon as she had the first treatment.

Just Me

It angers me that she couldn't come out and tell the people she works with on her show,
and people on CNN, that I had to read about it somewhere else! Nancy, who wants to know everyones business, sure has trouble sharing any of her own!!!

Toby

Congtrats x3 FRIEND

bev kingston

Contratulations Nancy,
Not only will you be a great mom, it will make you better at what you do. Seeing the world through a new set of eyes really changes you. You already have so much compassion for victims, but this will make you all the more. As a victim of violent crime yourself, you have always fought for justice. Best of luck to you and your lucky husband and child

QUINCYGIRL

CONGRATULATIONS NANCY AND DAVID!!!!! THIS COULD NOT HAPPEN TO A GREATER LADY. MY MOM AND I BOTH WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD. I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE A WONDERFUL MOTHER, AND I'M SURE THAT YOUR NEW HUSBAND IS AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE. JUST BLOCK OUT ALL THE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS OUT THERE BEING SENT YOUR WAY. THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS!! BEST TO YOU AND YOUR GROWING FAMILY. GOD BLESS!!!

jenna

being pregnant at the age of 50 with twins doesnt mean you are heterosexual...it just means that you had ivf. and as far as the woman stating that she know "many " in their 40's pregnant with twins...that is NOTtheir first pregnancy. The chances of this (twins) to a woman at age 50 that has never had any other children are less than one in 2 billion. And I dont believe for a minute that you know "many" women at age 50 pregnant for the first time with twins. You are lying.

Sarah

TMZ....OR ANYONE THAT CAN HELP GET THIS OUT THERE.....GO TO WWW.FOX16.COM.....READ THE STORY FROM HOT SPRINGS, ARKANSAS....COP VS. SKATERBOARDERS.....THIS IS HORRIBLE......

I KNOW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NANCY BUT I'M POSTING IT EVERYWHERE....WE NEED TO GET THIS OUT THERE....

CONGRATS NANCY!

GET A GRIP

TO PAMPSTER, YOU ARE A GODDESS...LOVE YA.....FOR THOSE OF YOU BITCHING ABOUT NANCY KEEPING HER PREGNANCY A SECRET, MANY PEOPLE DON'T ANNOUNCE UNTIL AFTER THE THIRD TRIMESTER TO MAKE SURE THINGS ARE MOVING ALONG NORMALLY....SO WHAT'S THE BIG WHUP???

BY THE WAY, FOR THOSE IGNORANT FOOLS WHO BELIEVE A WOMAN CANNOT BECOME PREGNANT ON HER OWN AFTER 40, WHAT NEANDERTHAL SEX ED CLASS DID YOU TAKE?

ANYWAY, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR SOMEONE ONCE IN A WHILE...BY THE WAY 47/48 IS THE NEW "35" SO DEAL WITH IT!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments