Kelly Osbourne: Boxers or Briefs?

6/26/2007 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly Osbourne proved fuchsia-heads have more fun -- while shopping for lingerie in New York on Monday. Pity in pink!

Looking like a '90s club kid the morning after an all-night rave, Kelly exited trendy bra and panty emporium Agent Provocateur in Soho -- with her black American Express card in her mouth. Ch-ch-charge! *burp*

If you think Kelly looks funny in this unfortunate not-so rosy ensemble, just think how sexy she'll look in her new purchases!

J Doe

Hey kelly...

heres a thought for you, PUT DOWN THE CHOCOLATE BAR !!

one word for her PILATES

eaglepupil

Yes, Stinky Finger, she has some girth (enough for a saddle) Yippee!
However, I bet Quentin would tap those toes (dainty little pink piggies)! OK?!
I rather enjoy her delicate London accent. When she talks it detracts from her ponderous form...MMmeeow! I bet my dog, Earl Grey, would get a right jolly kick out of her company as we strolled down memory lane (sorry about the tangent--ADD). Where is my Ritilin!?

eaglepupil

#41--Will you tell Kelly to take a teaser,the hundred,short spine,2 sets of scissors and see me in the morning? She needs to take a ride in a cadillac and I'm not talking about the escalade OK?!

Not too shocked

Making fun of someone being a little overweight - now that's news!

Your'e Fired!

..........................Time to grow-up, kid.............................

Liz, Chicago

She is so grosss! i hate it that she thinks she has fashion sense too!!!! Her face isnt too bad tho. She'd look a lot better less chubby.
Liz, Chi

Paul

How about a coat?

rachel

Strawberry Shortcake enters midlife menopause!!!!

videodoll

I am surprised they sell anything that fits her at agent provocateur.

Never inked up!

I like Kelly too, but, she needs a serious make over. With all that cash she could be fabulous! And women STOP with all the tatoos already! They are sooooooo trashy! You'll have all that glam going on and then BAM!!! a nasty tatoo to make you not so glam anymore!
YUK YUK YUK!

Stacy

Has anyone seen that childrens show on Disney called the Doodlebops? There is a girl charactor on there with pink hair and looks just like kelly!!!! Disney charactors have doubles too! Who would have thought?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4