Paris to Taco Bell -- Drop the Chalupa!

6/26/2007 7:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As word of Paris Hilton's Taco Bell craving reached los honchos grandes at the fast food company via TMZ, it was only a matter of hours before the burrito slingers were knocking down the heiress' door to stuff her face with bean-stuffed goodies.

TMZ obtained a letter from Taco Bell President Greg Creed to Paris, informing her of a special delivery he ordered sent to La Casa Hilton. Unfortunately, the tacos never made it past the front gates. Pobrecita!

Click to ReadGotta hand it to Taco Bell -- they certainly do think outside the bun!

ONE STOP SAM

I love taco bell and I like Paris Hilton.

The guy get's paid to do a job, if the boss says run Taco's to Paris' . . he does it. He is paid to do the bidding of the company. As for the Hilton's not taking the bag. I wouldn't either, you don't know what one of you psychos could have touched them before they got to her. I think that was a pretty nice thing of Taco Bell to do. Yeah Taco Bell! Yeah Paris.

A former (long long long, yes teenage years) Taco Bell Employee.

CoolGirl2008

I'm never eating at Taco Bell again.

Thanks for the tip TMZ.

LINDA

Is Paris retarded? I know grade schoolers who act and write better than she does! And what's with those little do-hickies dotting her I's? I think we did that in grade school. Somebody need to send her to special ed, but then that would be putting down the special people there! God we are all sick of Paris Hilton.

lucky

I had taco bell today great food. brilliant business move too on their part...

Oh Please

Right.....deliver taco bell to the gang bangers of LA. Once their bellies are full, they can rob old ladies.

justme

Why do people keep rewarding this bi*ch for breaking the law?

COCO

TACO BELL MUST BE GREATFUL THAT THE MOST POPULAR PERSON IN USA TODAY, IT'S ENDORSING THEIR BRAND. That is the reason they sent her the food. Publicity for free,

And to all the losers in this site. Face the facts. Paris Hilton is in every single news story of the day, today she is most popular that the senate, the killing stories, the stock market, etc, etc. and tomorrow night Larry King will brake records with his interview. Why? Very simple. Because Paris is PO-PU-LAR . Why ? Because she is rich and we will always be fascinated by the ultra rich celebrities. That's why.

And there is NOTHING you losers can do about it. GO PARIS......!!!!!

RL

Paris, today is the first day of the rest of your life.

You now have a golden opportunity to use your fame, wealth and celebrity to "turn it around" and make a difference in the world.

May God bless you and protect you. I wish you nothing but the best for the future.

Anonymous

TO POST #30. COMMENT FROM JEANNIE - Jealous bitches all of you. Paris does not have to set a good example for your stupid brats. She also does not have to do charity work to satisfy your holier than thou asses. SHE'S RICH-DEALWITH IT PEOPLE!

You're an idiot!

I don't think anyone on TMZ posting comments is jealous of Paris Hilton, as there is nothing about her to be jealous of. Yes. She's rich, spoiled and beautiful, but that's it. I think most people are just sick and tired of hearing about Paris, and they're wondering why the media continue to give attention to her when there is no substance - she's just a TWIT.

lucky

oh gosh shes done her time... Everyone has broken the law before she has paid her debt by doing her time.
Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? I bet you have so you have all broken the law too. Part of being an adult is being able to forgive and not judge.

MICHELLE

PEOPLE PLEASE WRITE TO THESE TACO BELL PRESIDENT ASSHOLES.....FOR RUNNING TO HER FRONT DOOR TO FEED HER WHATEVER SHE WANTS...........WHILE ALL THESE POOR HUNGRY CHILDREN ARE EATING OUT OF GARBBAGE CANS.................. SHAME ON THESE GREEDY MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE.................................................................................................

me

They refused to let them in with the food and over the intercom said to give it to the media and police. I guess it was their tax write off as a donation to the poor

I love taco bell!!

aaaawwwww.... That's so nice of Taco Bell to take Paris her favorite food, even though Paris dint get to eat it. The gesture was nice! Paris loves Taco Bell and it has been recorded where she's has been there,I know she would had love to stuff her face with taco..lol She was even thinking of taco bell from jail.. Who doesn't? uummmm I love Taco bell.. :)

I hope Paris calls them to say thanks for the nice gesture & hopefully we can see her in a taco bell comercial soon. That will be HOT just like Taco Bell.

lucky

She should of said she was craving KFC...

I LOVE CHICKEN....Yum and their biscuits too... slurp.... hmmmmmmmm

eaglepupil

You need that "3rd meal" after a DUI don't you?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments