How Paris Punked the Paps

6/27/2007 7:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In her interview with Larry King, Paris described how she pulled a fast one on the media at the MTV Movie Awards by making everyone think she wasn't going to jail that night. Paris says she fooled everyone because they didn't get the shot of her going in. Well, Paris, not exactly! For the record, TMZ got the shot!

The full interview airs tonight at 9:00 PM ET on CNN.

Ash

#60, wake UPP, post that pic!

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

She is a REPROBATE!!!!

Enough Already!

71. Zookeeper, she does work. How lame are you? She has a clothing line, has made a CD, has a jewelery line, and acting career, although no Meryl Streep, she is working and earns millions a year on her own. Where do you get off being so damn rude? If you don't know her you should stop lying.

Posted at 9:49PM on Jun 27th 2007 by Ashleigh

Why should zookeeper stop lying? Your wonderful Paris you morons love so much does. Is lying only for the nasty a-holes like her?

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

LOL....She could not even come up with a bible verse..OH yeah.....a reprobate.....!!!!

MATT

KING: WHATS YOUR FAVORITE PASSAGE FROM THE BIBLE.
PARIS: (DUMBFOUNDED) i DON'T I DON'T HAVE ONE.

HAHA BIBLE READER MY ASS!

Enough Already!

that sure looks like a marijuana pipe to me

Only swim in the Ocean

Larry. What is your favorite Bible passage?

Paris. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Blank Stare.................................................................................................................................................

I am only 26

Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha

THERESA RUBINFIELD

i AGREE WITH POST #59

I too was trying to give her the benefit of doubt, and she walked right over it. She is 26 years old,a supposed business woman, and STILL can;t put a sentence together, much less answer a question with conviction....all I heard was...

My life has changed.............well....HOW HAS IT CHANGED?
I want to do things different...........HOW DIFFERENT?
same answers to all the questions.

Paris....you blew it! This was your one opportunity to show the world that it's not just words....and you blew it.

I really hope you do change your life for the better......But, c'mon Paris....to say that you are normal by society's standards....just like any other girl your age? Get over yourself!

Bear

Oh my god guys and gals...Have any of you ever been to jail...

LADIES...have you ever been to jail...have you ever been told to strip and bend over and spread'em...let alone be put in a cell where someone can watch you pee...you can't brush your teeth with a regular toothbrush....
Yes, she agreed she did wrong....and I think that she is FABULOUS DARLINK !!

lvlyia

OMG,,PEOPLE ,,,LOL

I HOPE YOU PEOPLE WATCHED ANDERSON COOPER AFTER LARRY KING,,IT WAS HILIROUS,,LOL.... THEY ACTUALLY MADE FUN OF THE INTERVEIW,,AND SOME COMICAL CHEAP SHOTS,,,

HILIROUS,,LOL... LOVE ANDERSON COOPER..THEY WERE TOTALLY SMITT,,LOVED IT,,,

Mardev

It would have served her well to wear no extensions (you know that the post-jail braid was fake) a t-shirt and Levi's to Larry King. I'm amazed that she mentioned that annoying baby voice that she uses...

Enough Already!

I think at this point it is quite clear this broad didnt learn a bloody thing. I think it is quite clear she does not in any way deserve the attention that the media has bestowed upon her and to continue to show every move she makes truly does dumb down america. Tmz you are guilty. Cease and desist! Enough is enough. She isnt worth the hour some of you have invested in her watching Larry King, let alone having to have a daily dose of her. She is scum in the purest form

MATT

LARRY KING WANTS TO HIT THAT- DIRTY OLD MAN!

joan

What happened with the hard hitting, grouchy, uptight Larry King we've all known and loved? He was so sweet that I've got to go throw up!!! He must have been paid off to ask only easy questions and agree with everything!!! Sick!!

robert

Rosie is a BIG FAT PIG! ..........and so are Ria, Babs & Peanut.