Vivica A. Gets Racial

6/27/2007 11:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an arrest report written after the California Highway Patrol arrested Vivica A. Fox for DUI in March, and it appears the actress copped a major attitude.
Click to read!
The officer says in the report, after she was stopped, "Fox began to walk away, yelling at my partner, 'Brother help a sister -- are you going to let this racist white cop do this ... well are you?'"

In the section of the report in which the officers are asked to describe the demeanor of the person they're arresting, the officer wrote "demeaning." We're told things got volatile enough that a patrol sergeant was called to the scene.

Daniel Laubscher, the officer who wrote the report, and who Fox called "racist," is white. The other officer, called "brother" by Fox, is Sam Dealba -- and he's Hispanic.

Fox was taken to the station where a breath test was administered. The report reads, "Fox then burped quite loudly and I then aborted the test." She was also advised she could take off her 3-4 inch high heeled spiked boots, but "she told me she was a dancer and felt more comfortable wearing them."

Fox has been charged with one count of DUI and one count of driving while impaired. We're told she blew a .09, just over the .08 legal limit. If convicted, Fox faces a maximum of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.

Fox's rep had no comment.

Naughty Girls: Click to launch gallery

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

chicago's wonder.woman

I heard she was a maaajor b*itch -

A Man Who Knows!

And?..........she was asking a brother for help, we're all brothers and sisters regardless of color.

Hal

She really showed her ass! What's up with a black calling a Hispanic a brother? That's news to me! We should ALL get along as well!

anonymous

I get so tired of people always playing the "racist" card or the "hate crimes or hate speech card".I get so tired of celebrities thinking they are above everyone else or that we all need to pay attention to their opinions etc...It seems no one respects anyone just as fellow human beings. Everything is always somebody elses fault, never our own...good luck Vivica, I hope you don't turn into a total looser.

Only swim in the Ocean

Pulling the race card out while you're still drunk and standing on the roadside is evidence of some deep mental illness.

the_dimwit

Where's the media focus on this? If Ms. Fox had been white, I'm sure we'd be hearing about it in the same manner as the Mel Gibson affair. I'll grant you that she didn't specifically let loose with racial epithets, but she came awfully close. Calling a police officer of another "color" a racist cop is still crossing the line...

Ace

This makes me think of that old poem by David Sedaris.

Rhyming is Difficult: A Poem

Oh what a farce
to think I can parse
One appears as a lunatic
to try rhyming Palahniuk
with anything.

To attempt to rhyme "smack"
with "Jack Kerouac,"
an easier task, perhaps.
But finishing the race
with Bukowski on one's face
is not a fate to be erased
without some disgrace
or a Kleenex.

smilesarefree

if a white actor asked a white cop if he wass going to let his n***** partner arrest him,
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson wold be screaming.

Megan

Yeah, it's always us "whiteys" that are the racists...right. I love the hypocrisy.

babykitkat43

DRUNK WHORE

CALLMEJULS

Another celebrity (albeit minor celebrity) trying to find a way out! The burping is an old trick, thought to undermine the effectiveness of the breath alcohol test! Im glad she did not suceed! Throw the book at her!

spam

I'm convinced that once they take you to the station it's all over, those machines won't register anything below the legal limit. I'm not defending Fox by the way, i'm just commenting about those machines the cops use.

duke

A maximum of 6 months in jail, Paris did a hell of a lot more than and caused a hell of a lot more trouble!

Ladylaw

Wow!!! Can you believe it? A drunk person acting offensive. Absolutely shocking. Although I'm offended, I think I will forgive her this as I'm sure I've embarrased myself while drunk too. I just ask that we forgive Mel Gibson too.

amazed

I agree totally with always the race card.....and please what is the matter with all these celebrity's drinking and driving??? Get a grip, use your freakin brain and have a driver take your drunk ass home!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments