Lohan Allegedly Coked Up

During Car Crash

6/28/2007 3:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Coked UpLindsay Lohan was allegedly drunk and had cocaine in her system during an early morning smash-up in Beverly Hills on Memorial Day weekend.

According to multiple law enforcement sources, toxicology reports conclude that Lohan, 20, had "nearly twice the legal limit" of alcohol and traces of blow in her bloodstream when she crashed her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 convertible into a curb on Sunset Blvd. around 5:30 AM on May 26. In California, drivers with a .08 or higher are legally drunk.

Police tell TMZ Lohan and two other adults were in the car at the time of the accident. After the crash, she was taken to a local hospital and treated for minor injuries, then placed under arrest on suspicion of DUI. Cops later said they found a "usable amount" of cocaine in the car.

We're told that the Beverly Hills Police Dept. could present the case to the Los Angeles D.A. in the next few days.

Lohan's lawyer, Blair Berk, told TMZ, "It's highly inappropriate for me to discuss a pending case." Berk added, "It is extremely unprofessional for law enforcement to do it."

Ash

She's kind of(I'm being nice) ugly looking. Also she comes from a family of deep problems. I hope she gets better. She is still way young, so it's clear this came from POOR ,if any, upbringing and her nasty mother that wants to live vicariously. Dina, hon, look what you have done to your little girl.

noemi

She is just another Hollywood problem child.

Mia

Elz 74, you can't justify her mistakes by comparing her to anyone else. I chose not to hang with people who partied and slept around because I wanted to be respected, even at age 20. I avoided alot of heartache, trouble, and had a blast without doing drugs. I can say that Lindsay is not someone I would want to be associated with. I don't think we should "live and let live" when someone is speeding, crashing their car, and breaking laws that protect the public. If this girl wants to pickle herself on drugs and booze and die young, she should do it at home where she can't hurt anyone else. I fully support her right to ruin her own life.

WHAT IS THE RUSH

IF SHE DOESN'T GO TO JAIL, PEOPLE SHOULD BE OUTRAGED! NOT ONLY WOULD IT HELP HER, BUT SHE HAS BEEN IN TROUBLE AS MUCH AS PARIS, AND LET OFF.

COKE, CAR ACCIDENTS ETC., I'M WAITING FOR ONE OF THESE FAMOUS STARS TO REALLY MESS UP AND KILL SOMEONE, OR THEMSELVES, AND SAD TO SAY, IT WILL HAPPEN! THEN IT IS THE FENCE AFTER THE TRAIN KILLS THE KID ON THE TRACKS, IF YOU GET BY EXAMPLE!

beware of big dark HERPE caves

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS TOTALLY REPULSIVE!!!!!!!!!!

haha

#12 I think you were talking about #10 and if you were, I agree completely! to #10-your sentences dont make any sense, but i agree with your general idea. They are all uneducated, immature and once they are out of the spot light, they will be failures because they will have no education because they spent all their time focusing on their careers which are all failing!

farty pants

I would just like to say that I really hope rehab works for Lindsay. I think this girl ( and yes I say girl) has not had proper parenting, and no, its not an excuse for her actions, but what do you do when you have a father who spent time in prison and a mother who just parties along with you. I am not saying that my parent were perfect, but when I see people like this, I am glad they brought me up with morals and plenty of self esteem.

Ash

That pic in the white hoody is so gross! Her tongue is loaded up with bacteria and all white. Who in hell would allow themselves to be photographed, esp. when you are famous with such an apparent lapse in hygiene? Um, someone loaded up on coke and unaware.

TMZ is lame

TMZ will probably urge that butt sniffing Lee Baca (whose SO Dep. "brought" Paris Hilton her food, unlike other inmates) to let LiLo out for mental defect. Except felony hit and run, felony poss. of cocaine, felony DUI under both cocaine and alcohol should warrant a "prison" sentence under normal circumstances. Just ask your average poor, minority prison inmate serving 2-5 for the same offense. But in LaLa land the rules dont apply to the "ruling" class - anyone with money and/or fame.

People need to demand equal justice and equal treatment from the elected law enforcement persons, like Steve Cooley. Watch, Lohan won't do day one in a jail or prison cell. She will get some credit for drug treatment, which in her case is a joke, and a fine and a probation period. At some point people are going to get really pissed off at this special treatment.

GUS

Lindsay will plead no contest to her possesion of cocaine and under the influence of alcohol/cocaine and in return she will do anti-drug commercials, anti drinking and driving commercials, three years probation and will serve ten days in jail.

Lindsay's mother, on the other hand, will recieve five to seven years for being an unfit , superficial, self serving greedy mother

Johnny Two Fingers McGoo

Just another crackhead. Soon her teeth will be all black and she will be walking around trying to chew her shoulder.

sanityrules

Lindsay extended her stay in rehab. She wants to hold off court as long as possible, to see the outcome of Nicole Richie's DUI.

No, rehab will not replace anything. She will still have to appear in court and the Judge will continue as usual, perhaps not giving her time in rehab, since she did go without being ordered to do so.

So, there that possibility of her doing time in the pokey. In fact, considering that it was a drug, not just a DUI, she will more than likely do time.

It appears that now the Judges in all these celebrity cases will start cracking down. Good, then we will be seeing fewer of them DUI and doing drugs (at least, not getting caught doing it). This will make our streets safer.

Personally, I think that anyone pulled over with drugs/dui, once it is in court and the Judge deems that yes indeedy they were doing these should have the vehicle they were driving confiscated and crushed/destroyed. That will certainly get their attention and you can bet your bottom dollar they won't be driving DUI.

Twobadducksinapond

Is anyone really interested in any of these stupid girls?

marian

Nothing new. Over paid celebrities, too much idle time,immaturity due to only hiring kids.
The demands on these children is just too much. The drug's are rampant and most of the time free or might as well be to someone with that much cash.
America the evil says death to all but me!!!! Still I think maybe we could try to concieve of a way to fix these problems we have created that doesnt' include the hypocrites of the world's dementia ridden Hate.

Johnny Two Fingers McGoo

These celebrity kid's parents should be fixed where they can't breed and have children.