Sarah Michelle Gellar Wears Live Fur

7/2/2007 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Michelle GellarSarah Michelle Gellar looked like she was ready to slay Mohammed Al-Fayed after the billionaire placed a dog on her head! That's right. A live dog! What a bitch!

Gellar was in London to help launch Harrods summer sale on Monday, when Al-Fayed, who owns the world renown store, knighted her with the four-legged accoutrement. Fur-galicious!

Al-Fayed's son, Dodi, was dating Princess Diana when their car crashed in Paris in 1997, killing them both. Fayed has pursued numerous inquests into the circumstances surrounding the deaths. A star-studded charity concert honored the late Princess at Wembley Stadium on Sunday.

SMGFAN4LIFE

Having the Hostof the opening of the Harrods Summer sale , which Sarah was, pose with dogs a the tradition of the event. Each year they rescue, i think, dogs and have the host pose with them, if you go back to the other celebs that have hosted, including eva longoria and many others, they have done the same thing, all the dogs are very adorable.

Also, Sarah would never way animal fur, she just loves those dogs!!!
*Dont take it too seriously

getting tired of crap

Watch it Sara, remember Johnny Carson.

SAD

she still can get it!!! whoo hoo!!!

stop the madness

No divorce you may feel woman may whear pants but they can keep their husbands.

Boo Hoo

The only real fur I wear is between my legs!!

dawna

Why is she a bitch for wearing fur???

hitnrun017

At least she didn't wear any fur to the event. Sarah hasn't worn fur in years, at least in public. She probably did it for the publicity and $$$.

ck

She is not wearing any type of fur. Those are (live) dogs from the stores pet shop.

Notr sure which are scarier. People who wear fur, or the crazies who are so fervently against it. I say tie.

Ida

I think she's a pretty girl. She's a lot prettier than Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Brittney Spears. She puts those girls to shame in the looks department.

chrissi

Man that woman gets even more beautiful when i see her in pictures.

cara: She wasn't wearing fur, as CK said, they were real live dogs she was holding and having put on her hair!

sk

I'm dense...I don't get why the hell that guy's putting a DOG on her HAIR. Live or dead, that's just ODD. And I'm from LA, so I know from odd...

bethany

She WAS wearing cheap Harrod's trash fur in other pictures!

p1tey1

I loved her in Buffy The Vampire Slayer!!!

She kicked azz!!!!

fashioncrazy

www.celebritymedicinecabinet.com

Check this site out! You can find out what the stars are using to look gorgeous! You're going to be surprised!

baby girl

I so want to kick this towel heads ass!!! Smiles!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments