Jimmy Fallon

Flies Dry

7/4/2007 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jimmy FallonNot even celebs can catch a break when flying commercial! TMZ spies caught former SNLer Jimmy Fallon stuck waiting for an LAX flight in Delta's Crown Room Club at JFK for seven hours -- where they were out of booze!

Once on the plane, he had to wait another two hours for takeoff. According to our spies, due to a delivery snafu, Delta had no alcohol on the plane either, and Fallon jokingly pled with his first class peeps for some Ambien, but came up empty. When TMZ contacted Jimmy's rep, she confirmed Jimmy was on his way to film scenes for the upcoming flick, "Rockett," with Sharon Stone and Lucy Liu.

A spokeswoman from Delta Airlines wouldn't comment on the lack of adult beverages on the plane, but did tell us weather delayed the flight.

smilesarefree

Is this guy funny? not sure.

billyboy

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........DETOX in the air.....priceless!

Insert comical name here

A celebrity was treated like everybody else and didn't throw a huge tantrum? How refreshing.

Chingadoero

As I glanced at the headline, I read it as "Jimmy Fallon falls, dies".

Talk about wishful thinking...

Wicked

And I should care about this 'story'...why????? Or Fallon...why????
Because??? I.DON'T.

Cynic

There's no such word as "pled". The past tense of "plead" is "pleaded".

Don't make me come over there and whack you with the grammar bat.

Killer of the Queen

Main Entry: pled
past and past participle of PLEAD

Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law, © 1996 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Hey Queen! No such word as 'pled' eh? Funny, here in America, we use it all the time. "Today he pled not guilty for the murder of the Queen"

lshay

Awww...Jimmy you should have called me. I would have come up there and waited in the Delta room with you and kept you company :)

BOEING 787

You can't control the weather I guess. Wasn't Delta supposed to order a bunch of 787's
but held off at the Paris Air Show, whats going on there. . .just thought I'd bring this up hence my TMZ name.

lounge lizard

I don't know how any of the JFK lounges could have been out of liquor. Each one has its own stock room with multiple bottles of each kind of liquor. Liquor isn't served before 8am, so maybe he wanted a drink before then?

tba

Delta has become one of the worst airlines in the country. It's the worst of the worst.

Vanessa

So, you don't like Jimmy yet you come and read about HIM and comment about HIM thus giving him your attention. Kudos douches. Kudos.

Jimmy is the man. I love how NORMAL he is about not getting first class treatment. What a real man.