Bai Ling's

Vegas Wedding?

7/5/2007 3:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While most people celebrated the 4th with a swim, fireworks and a barbecue, Bai Ling spent her Independence Day getting married! Well, at least that what she said.

TMZ spotted the always wacked-out, self-described "crazy movie star" and chicken dancer outside Area last night, where she announced to the world, via paparazzi, that she got hitched in Sin City earlier that day. She may want to tell her reps now, since they told TMZ that no wedding occurred.

Her "husband" would only say his name was "anonymous" ... though it isn't hard to see why he'd want to keep his identity secret!

UPDATE: An astute TMZ viewer has correctly identified the "husband" as Damon Elliott, son of singer Dionne Warwick.

Kate

Movie star? All I've ever seen this bitch do is act like a retard. And dress like one.

Zenophobe Alien

Who is Bai Ling and what does she do?

Pregnant at 44

She probably makes more money than you. hee hee

Rob

must be slow a news day

Marvin

When she sings I want to pierce both my eardrums with a sharp pencil.

brijett

*yawn*

maxii

bai ling is just like paris hilton somebody needs to slap her

kim suck

OK who are these Pricks?

fifi

i'm sure i've seen her on one of those episodes of maury where you have to guess whether or not the person is a man or woman. i can't believe this creature was born a female. she's hideous & has no talent. she's does a great job of tucking though. can't spot her winky, even in a bathing suit.

Dee

Okay, I really want to know who this brod is? Can someone tell me what movies have she done??? Fill me in on the wacked out brod!

C.B. Headrest

Who the "F_ _ K" is she anyway???

jaxbowie

She was the witch in The Crow with Brandon Lee, played TupTim in Anna & the King with Jodie Foster and was Richard Gere's Lawyer in Red Corner. The most recent role I've seen her in was from a flashback on Lost where she had an affair with Jack. She has been pretty flaky the past few years, but she is a talented actress. Unfortunately, I think her wild reputation has prevented her from getting any major roles lately.

Paul

An Asian retard.

dsimplestar

yeah she also said a few years ago that nick carter was ready to marry her lol! thats so funny and it wasn't true lol! I guess she wants to be a wife so badly

Jessie

I think she is very cute, but she does dress and act as though she is in desperate need of attention and therapy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments