Britney Busts Out New Dude?

7/5/2007 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flash! Britney's got a new guy -- or has she decided to hire a no-neck chauffeur? Who's that guy?

The wrecktabulous pop mom looked nearly demure -- for her -- while catching a ride to a 4th of July activity. Her stubby-armed stubbly friend took the wheel, allowing Brit time to make a few calls and adjust her makeup and "My Little Pony" training weave.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Alicia

I don't see anything wrong with this picture. Her kids are under the
age of 2 years. At that age, it is safer for them to be at home.
Britney wanted to go out and have fun on the 4th of
July; she drank and hired a driver. Isn't that what you want her to
do?

London

Anyone notice that guy kind of look like Britney ex body guard sitting next to her, could be totally wrong. He kind of looks like him, it maybe.

punkbassist31

why don't you people just leave her alone? i don't like her either but jesus christ. just leave her alone for once. imagine if the world was insulting you and your boyfriend or girlfriend.

angie g.

it's her friggin' trainer!

sassygirlpaula

I am from Louisiana too. Lynn has grandparent rights in Louisiana. Her family was just trying to help her. She was a mess. No one made those choices but her. She blames her dad and her mom and her brother next what her sister? Britney is a grown woman she needs to act like one. No one made her do the things she did. She did them all by herself. She better watch it or she will lose those boys. She should get down on her knees and Thank God she has a family that really loves her and cares about her! She makes me sick!

meat_arian

BAHAHA he looks like BEN STILLER on ROIDS.

GA-Atrain

Dude, I love Brittany just as much as the next guy but is that the dad from "A Very Brady Movie?"

winkyslinky

Come on, she can do better than that, what makes everyone think, she's been humped by him, give her credit for some sense, that Man is, not her usual type

Lisa Lisa

Wake up people, that's the bodyguard that caught the baby that time that she almost dropped him!

uh oh

TMZ you are very late on reporting this. X17 got this whole thing started and now everyone on the net seems to think this guy is Britney's new man. It is NOT. The Geico Caveman is her bodyguard. His name is Damon. This is the same bodyguard that saved her baby from dropping on the sidewalk a few years ago. Her new man is supposedly John Sundahl, her drug counselor. I have seen John Sundahl's pic in the National Enquier, when they interviewed him. You can also see his pic on Breathheavy.com. If your scroll down on the page, he is the older looking man in a red shirt with green foilage behind him. It's truly amazing to me that the readers seem to know more than the reporters who do this for a living.

uh oh

Britard is pissed at John

Britney is said to be furious with his comments as she has always denied
being an alcoholic and insists she was forced into rehab against her will by
her mother Lynne.

After leaving the Malibu's Promises Rehab Centre, the singer - who has two
children with estranged husband Kevin Federline - said: "I never had a
problem. I didn't go out for a while, and then when I broke up with Kevin, I
decided to let my hair down. That's all."

The 25-year-old is also reportedly angry that John, 38, confirmed their
romance as she was hoping to keep it a secret.

A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Britney's livid. She's tried
to keep their relationship a secret and now he's told the world and called
her an alcoholic as well."

Last week, John spoke out about his love for Britney, after she helped him
recover from bowel surgery.

He said: "When I was in the hospital, she sat with me and held my hand all
night long. She even sang and hummed to me while I was practically
unconscious.

"I love being around her. She's a sweet, caring girl and a good mom."

From the National Enquirer

team bridget

GAG ME. BRITNEY NEEDS A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF PROACTIVE. CALL JESSICA S. MAYBE SHE CAN HELP YOU OUT. ALL THAT DRINKIN AND DRUGGIN SHOWS ON YOUR FACE

misty

looks like her brother in a bad wig!

JERRY BUISH

LEAVE HER ALONE ,,THE WORLD HAS MORE PROBLEMS, THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6