Megan Fox

Pro-Pot

7/8/2007 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Transformers" star and Angie Jolie look-alike Megan Fox admits to dabbling in illegal substances -- and loving a little weed.
meganfox_gregg_14454656_400-1In a recent interview with Maxim magazine, the lippy starlet admitted that she's tried nearly every drug under the sun. "I've done drugs, and that's how I know I don't like them."

Ever the consumer reporter, Fox "tried several things" in order to "make an informed decision, but I didn't enjoy anything other than marijuana." In fact, says Fox, "I don't even think of it as a drug -- it should be legalized." Is it 4:20 yet?

Fox also discusses the white powdery stuff, and she's not talking snow. Says Fox, "
Cocaine is back with a vengeance ... Celebrities aren't trying to hide it, except when people have camera phones."

"I know about five people who aren't on drugs today, and I'm one of them." Perhaps Fox should make some new friends.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dawn

So glad I don't have daughters who want to be just like her.

T-Bone

As the first poster I feel it is my responsibility to say that I would give my right nut to get in this ladies pants. She can bring all the drugs she wants too!

Wicked

Can we have a 'hell yeh' to the green bud. I love taking bong hits. Groovey. She's purty too.

mbella

i guess she needs drugs to be dating brian austin green. i dont get it..how that turd gets hot girls...exception of tori* i look like a man* spelling

Wicked

costaMesaboy - you think pot is for losers yet you have no morals. Grow a D I C K loser.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

a hottie who luvz the weed me liking that valium and vicodin feel nice 2 though instead of cocaine being back i think they should take ecstacy it should be legal we could all benifit from its empathy enhancing effect coke and ritalin and speed do the oppisite.

BOEING 787

Megan Fox is hot, I'm glad she is no longer a coke head or in to the other powder type
drugs or XTC.

rachel

Her drug is plastic surgery.

She is so botoxed and plumped, it makes Angelina Jolie look natural.

CC

Here here #4. Dawn, with the angelic daughters, be careful not to jinx yourself.

hog

Megan, get your own identity!

FlBiker

Any truth to the rumor going around South Beach that Perez Hilton had his recent HIV test come back + ?

Kristen

phia - don't tell dawn to not jinx herself. it's all a matter of how a parent raises their child, and i'm sure she's doing a great job. NOT ALL KIDS, TEENS OR ADULTS TRY OR USE DRUGS!! just because losers like you enjoy getting high, that's your own idiotic priority, and i hope you're prepared to burn in hell the rest of your life.

good for all of you non-weed smoking/partying/throwing your life away people. pot is for morons who live in a trailer and have nothing better to do with their lives than get stoned and look at the world through rose-colored glasses. one day you'll wake up, and if you don't, you'll be living on the streets in no time, i'm sure.

momo_rbd

I totally agree with megan!! Its good dat shes not in2 drugs havin tried it ! n she has no surgery y wld she get botox at 21??? n her lips r real in case u havent seen her in other movies wen she was much younger :P go megan n shes ways hotter/prettier den angelina=]]

CC

CostaMesaBoy, I toasted #4, it wasn't meant toward you, but the message. I had a feeling that might be exactly what you meant and I'm glad you clarified. Sounds like you could use a bong hit right now.

T-Bone

Megan Fox puts Angelina to shame! Megan has her own identity-it's the media that are making the comparison.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments