From the Hamptons to the 909

7/9/2007 3:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking more like Diddy's event planner for his yearly "white party," Mary J. Blige recently graced the cover of Hampton's magazine. Holla!
Mary J. Blige
The religious Blige, who was born and raised in Yonkers, NY, has come a long way in her spiritual journey -- to the Hamptons. The multi-Grammy-winning diva is currently on tour, but Miss Thing won't be performing in the hoity-toity Hamptons. God bless her! Instead, Blige will be making a pilgrimage to the San Manuel Indian Gaming Casino -- sinless!

The casino is located in the sizzling 909, in glamorous San Bernardino County, Calif. The performance is totally sold out! Praise God! Sinners like them some R&B!

Lucille

I truly love Mary J. Blige. This girl has her thing together. God bless you Mary, YOU GO GIRL!

Hottie n OC

hahahaha, the 909 is on tmz! LOVE IT!

Alec Baldwin

Let's just hope that she doesn't get caught speeding in the 909....

the cops will shoot ur ass...than get "off" on the charge....

Watch this vid at latimes....the cop puts three caps in this dude....AFTER he commands him to "get up!!"

leslie

I used to live in the 909, now the 309. I miss Cali!

el polacko

why anyone would want to listen to her off-key screeching is beyond me... another sad testament to the sorry state of modern music is that soulfullness has been replaced with screaming at the top of your lungs. mary j. BLECH !

Irene

Mary J, keep up the good work in everything you do, you are an inspiration & a great power of example. You prove what they say that "noone is hopeless!"
God Bless!

Irene

EL POLACKO - you dont know a thing about music if this is how you feel about Mary J. She's awesome, has a great voice & puts on a great concert, but I guess I can assume you have never saw her or really heard her.
Get a grip, get a life & try getting a brain while you're at it. You have no clue

Tootsie

Mary J. did used to be a mean-spirited B__________. I think she has changed her ways now and "found God." But she does sing a bit off-key. Let's be HONEST. But I like the old Mary, the painful Mary. Her musisc just isn't the same ANYMORE!

meat_arian

Mary has come a long way ; keep doing ya thing MA

ohnoudient

Mary J. Blige is what growth is all about and I love her so much. She should serve as an inspiration to women everywhere. Most of us can identify with what she has been through in her life, but to have learned so much from those experiences makes her a powerful example. Her walk through this life must be to teach because that is what her life has meant, a lesson of survival, to both Mary and to so many others. We all have our own burdens to bear, but what Mary shows is "never miss the lesson" and to do well is the ultimate pay back. I LOVE YOU, MARY!!

GC

Hey TMZ. Eastern Los Angeles county is also 909. That's the same county you're in twits.

Matthew

work it girl

Representin 909

I love that San Berdo and San Manuel are hot enough to be on TMZ... That's rad! :)

Rai

I still can't get into Mary J.

Zeenie

Yup Mary will be performing at San Man-Hell on Thu...I will be there!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments