Courtney Love: TRANSformer

7/10/2007 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courtney Love spent her 43rd birthday on Monday -- by doing her best '80s impression of Poison's C.C. Deville! Oh man!

After a transatlantic performance at London's Bush (!) Hall, the rehabbed rocker emerged with an admirer's flattering bouquet -- while sporting an unfortunate plastic hat and bleached-out horse weave highlighting her prominent nose and tusk-white veneers. Anatomically correct doll parts!

Courtney is working on a new album -- without Hole.

jackie

that is so mean of you guys to insult C.C. DeVille =p

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

OH MY GOD... That does NOT look like a woman. It looks more like the transgendered brother/sister of David Arquette. To quote Austin Powers, "That's no woman, that's a man, Baby!"

lou

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2drk2fck

thats not courtney look at that nose, shes had hers done, might also be boy george on acid after a bad, long nite

John Edwards

yikes!

Lisa

Can you say crystal meth?

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

this pic made me sad

missmel

I'm gonna have nightmares!

Sin

43 yrs old? Logistically impossible and completely laughable. And yeah that's her new nose - she supposedly has been undergoing surgeries to reverse her previous nose jobs (which made her nose more like Joan Rivers or Michael Jackson) to make it more "realistic" and like the original.

Jimbo

Is there any reason why Courtney Love always looks as if she just vomitted on herself?

2drk2fck

Kurt Cobain killed himself

I have to stop myself

This woman looks like she is using crack. I am dead serious. It ages you horribly.

InMyHumbleOpinion

So...Courtney without a Hole? Then what's the point!

Kurt is SO tired of turning over in his grave

Jake

Courtney is a cool person, and just because she has drug problems in the past does not mean she doesnt love her child! You will all wish you looked as good as she does when your 43. Good day.

Stacy

Screw you. Courtney is a bad ass rock n roll chick who's been there and done that and gotten beyond it. Didn't you morons read "rehabbed" in the description? Let me tell you something... I was an addict for 20 years and am now clean for 3 years and I have an awesome little girl to show for it. And it's just heartless to refer to her looks as the reason Kurt killed himself. I had a boyfriend blow his brains out RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, and let me tell you the guilt his "friends" tried to put on me was horrible. Live thru that-..... A-holes!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments