"Laguna Beach" Star Goes Down on Hayden

7/10/2007 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her 18th birthday just 42 days away, Hayden Panettiere's boyfriend, former "Laguna Beach" star/"TRL" host Stephen Colletti, appeared to be practicing to pop the question! I now pronounce you man and jailbait!

While sunning her nubile young flesh on Venice Beach Monday, the bikini-clad "Heroes" star played handsies with her kneeling, shirtless, 21-year-old lovah. Hopefully they used protection, er, sunscreen!

Luckily, Hayden and Stephen kept their seaside shenanigans PG-13 -- for now!

Tucker

She looks perfect
But he looks kind of chubby
and yeah I thought he gay?

kathy

16 is jailbait...17 is the age of consent....

Desiree

I can't believe what I am seeing here in that photo, this under-age child is being touched like that on a beach? Where's her parents? Pretty sick, and she is loving it. If this guy is 21, he is messing with statutory rape by California law and it's been caught by the paps.

rosebud19

#49 you need to look closer. He is holding on to her fingers with his finger! These are two people who are obviousely in heavy like having a great time on the beach. Don't turn this into something that is nothing and make it rated R. TMZ, you are so pathetic!!

Mika

FYI, age of consent varies by state, Kathy.

;)

SHE'D BE CUTE IF HER KNEES DIDN'T ALWAYS GO INWARD WHEN SHE WALKS OR STANDS, OR IF HER LEGS WEREN'T SO STUBBY. IT MAKES HER THIGHS LOOK TOO FAT.

James

I think Hayden Panettiere is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I wish the rest of you could just be happy for the girl instead of being jealous and hateful.

Larry

I keep scrolling back to her pic. I love those sweet legs I am attracted to short girls and she is hot.................

lickemlo22

she looks good to me stop hatin people!

oh really

James, I agree totally. It's amazing the bs people will talk and she hasn't even done anything.

Larry, you need to grab a magazine, kleenex, and hide in a closet somewhere, and most importantly, not on this board...

The King of the World

she not fat, just short, she's probably not over 5'0, take a good look she's very, very short, and she needs to better tastes in swim wear. That bikini is ugly.

TMZ_User

damn it all to bloody hell I wish I were a few years younger so I could date Hayden. When Hayden turns 21 I won't feel guilty. I'll check back then she is beautiful and she should kick back and enjoy life.

lauren

you guys are so stupid she's not fat at all. and how is she starving for attention?? she is at the beach with her boyfriend... wow

Larry

Shelly ,your right you caught me .I usually dont post at a pic like that I guess last night was one of those nights. It wont happen again.........Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

missmel

"Laguna Beach" Star Goes Down on Hayden? Nice headline, pervert. And in response to everyone saying that Hayden is fat. WTF???? She is 17!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments