Hef Gets More Bunny for His Money

7/11/2007 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whoever coined the phrase 'less is more' obviously didn't kick it with Hugh Hefner.

Although he usually rolls with just three pieces of arm candy -- Holly, Bridget and Kendra -- Hef added few more peroxide pals to the mix at Ketchup last night.

Walking behind his ladies -- no doubt trailing behind to take in a spectacular view -- the Playboy mac-daddy showed up to the new West Hollywood restaurant with five skirted and busty babes.

Life as Hef must be real hard. It's hard just watching.

Sussan the Great

I ama 43 year old female and I think Hef and the girls are living the high life. I love the Girls Next Door. I love the opportunites Playboy has given thousands of women. Don't be haters. I would be proud to see my daughter in Playboy. What would you like better a banging girl in Playboy or some crack Ho on the street?

Cami

Isn't the the ho on the street and a bunny in a mansion really the same. Basically selling themselves in exchange for money! Just different names and places but the same common denominator.

Sandral

Wonder who is more pitiful, the shruken Hef, or the vacant girls he buys?

Lenn K.

It's really sad that people get Hugh Hefner some bonus points for draging money grabbing young ladies with him. If it's wasn't for the money or to be in Playboy to make money these ladies wouldn't piss on him!!

HilaryFan1

What? When did this happen? Does Holly know anything about this? I doubt she had a say in this, she would not allow this for sure!!! More girlfriends for Hef?? What's going to happen with the show??????????

deelicious692

Kendra, Kendra Kendra oh geez where do I start??? I don't get it I mean with all the thousands of women that have been in and out of his bed and he chooses this bimbo??? I don't get I mean she's really not even cute and with and IQ of -5426, I mean wft??? and her laugh it's like scratching nails on a chalk board.

Nance

Oh for goodness sake ...he is way to OLD to get it up...these are just his final days ...let him look like the MOCHO man .....LMAO

observer

He's a sleazy, dirty old man, and these young bimbos are with him only for money.

Cynic

Oh, good grief!

Anonymus

Some kids actually rolemodel the playmates, and thats sad because the parents let there children rolemodel golddigger slutty blondes who has no respect for themselves.

Moe had it one last time

You go Hugh. Treat them like the whores they are.

Granny Pants

Hef, you are the original "man". Girls, you look fantastic.

Kay

He's getting so crotchety he probably needs them to hold him up.

John Denver Rules

Kendra is ugly but photogenic. She has NO ass. I would love to fight her.

toosexxy

I love The Girls Next Door and Hugh Heffner. They are just having fun. Kendra is the luckiest one. They're enjoying life while being successful. You can't beat that, especially the women. Beauty and sex appeal takes you far in life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments