Lil' Kim's

Not-So Lil' Nip Slip

7/11/2007 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Evidently, Teddy's was handing out nip slips with their drink tickets last night! Please have your, er, IDs out!

Following Bai Ling's peep show, Lil' Kim, who turns 33 today, got into the boob-baring biz by exposing her right titty outside the trendy Hollywood lounge. Happy breast day! The wardrobe malfunction occurred as the ghetto fab ex-con maneuvered her way into a ride driven by R&B gigolo, Ray-J. Baby got front!

Somebody get these ladies some bras!

SUN

Why is this same woman always showing her breast? She lookes used, so who wants to touch that? Get some self-esteem, and stop trying to use your boobs to get attention.

asap

can't some of the elder black mentors give this girl some advice?Please! enough of the "accidental" derobing. Get yourself attention for your talent.

asap

I agree,#17, most of them flash one thing or another but would they do it if they got ignored or booed for it? I'd love to see what would happen if the celebrities had to chase the paps for
attention. The papas could turn around and say,"no,you're too trashed out to photograph,get away from us."lol

wilyhem

Seriously, is this the best that you can do for celebrity news? It is sad that photographers are waiting to take these types of photos and even more that a news organization would print them for the world to see. With that being said, it is time for these so called celebrities to take some responsibilty and not acting like a hot mess out in public. How does one ever concider these people artist when they seem to care more about their celebrity. Just for the record, it is not cute when Perez Hilton degrades and humiliates people which is why I stopped going to his site....I thought TMZ would be a place where one could here about the latest celebrity news not the latest celebrity trash..give me something news worthy or else I might have to end this relationship as well.

observer

Another trashy Ho.

Nuts

she did this so on purpose its comcal.no class whore.

MS CUTiE PiE!!!

hahahaha...you people on here is crazy!!! ahahahahaha but lil kim is doing her thang leave her and RAY J alone!! quit hatin on his pimpin` hahahaha

Tangie

Good God, girl!!

MS CUTiE PiE!!!

hahahaha..you people is crazy on here!!! hahahaha leave lil kim and RAY J alone!!! let hin contiue his pimpin` hahahahaha GO RAY J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND lil kim is a lil TRiCK!!! even though that my auntie!!!!!!! 4real!!!!!!!1

sara penney

What is she showing off? She has some REALLY bad stretch marks!!

doinou

Everytime a black screams racism, I vow to be racist on the next one. You're doing it and we're sick of it. We tolerate you, but we really don't need you.

Nick La what

Hey number 4

I have the same question. What is the reason why they can’t keep their boobs in?

I tell you one thing, Hollywoord is not like it was back in my day. These days they get attention by using drugs having sex in public and dropping their body parts out of their close and then they yell out “Oops OR “I was violated and my body is Temple”. What a load of Crap.

Dillion

Hottgirl007

This is in response to "Hedidit"/post #29:

Everytime you post on this web site "I vow to scream": Now that's what a dollar bill looks like when it blows through a trailer park. You racist swine.
What happened to the Kenites in the Holy Bible is the same fate you will suffer, you yellow rat bastard.

....hmmmm

once a pig...always a pig...no class, no talent "HO"...YES...I SAID IT..."HO"

Boonie2013

shocker there. everytime he in a magazine its about her boobs. stupid hoe

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments