Bobby Brown

Boozes Up Again

7/12/2007 3:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reality TV train wreck/Whitney Houston ex, Bobby Brown, can be "so cruel" -- to his liver! The oft-rehabbing pop star has-been was spotted at the ESPY after party (is that Superhead with him??), living up to his best bad reputation, with a double fist of hard liquor and beer. TMZ's sources say Brown started on the sauce and was walking around, downing drinks on the double, before the show was even over.

0712_bobby_brown_tmz-1
Perhaps Brown started boozing because he didn't appreciate being the butt of one of ESPY host Jimmy Kimmel's jokes. After Lebron James performed a not-so-stellar cover of Brown's sassy '90s hit, "My Prerogative," Kimmel quipped that "Bobby Brown just checked back into rehab as a result of that performance."

cheri

yeah, that's Alicia with him. And he makes her pay too. Still can't pay his way. He lives with her over off white oak---big come down fr Whitney

hrb

Bobby Brown is a complete ass. He has only himself to blame for all his problems. He could have been on top of the world if he had not spent all his energy partying it up. There is more to life than a party, where one blows ones mind all to hell on booze and drugs. It is so sad the way alot of celebs use their heads only to pour poison in it. They have no sense of responsibility to themselves or anyone else. I think most only go to rehab to try to get out of troube and not to get rehabilitated. A bunch of rich idiots is all they are.

Stephanie P.

hes old news

Never inked up!

WHEN is he going to wake up and do some good with his talent? Your thug thing is old news now and boring. Grab some dignity Bobby. Now nobody is ever going to want to work with you.

ezze

i can smelly his skank ass through the computer screen.

Zenophobe Alien

He was over even before he hooked up with Whiney. He only brought her down into the gutter with him.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

He's been to rehab how many times? Apparently, he doesn't take it seriously. He's a full blown alcoholic & drug addict. My guess is, we'll hear about him in the next year or 2, having been found dead, face down in a gutter somewhere...

Freelols.com

My Prerogrative is not a song from the 90s. It came out in 1988 and Power 106 played the best edit of it.

SlappDaddy

Bobby likes to get his Drunk On!

cecilia

People should leave Mr. Brown alone. No one on the planet is perfect. 90% of the rock stars and hip hop stars, R & B stars, jazz stars drink. He just happen to marry Whitney. She is a weak women who failed to keep her family together. LEAVE BOBBY BROWN ALONE- sTOP BEING JEALOUS BECUASE YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY AND TIME TO PARTY ---YOU LOSERS

Whitneyisthebest

LOL jealous of Bobby? hahaha sure.. he's a mess, he's drunk all the time, he stated he is homeless and broke and he doesn't find a job. sure, thats exactly the guy most people are jealous of!!

HELLONIKKI

that ain't no damn "superhead"

stoopidbobbyfan

That woman with him is his new woman, Macy Gray's sloppy seconds - Alicia. And she has been sperminated by Bobby . . .so sad, yet another baby drama that he can't pay for.

lori all talk radio.net

THIS IS THE REASON I DO NOT WANT FAME. ITS BETTER IF NO ONE KNOWS YOU. THATS WHEN U REALLY CAN HAVE FUN!

Johnny SoCal

I THINK BOBBY SAID IT BEST:

"It's my perogative...
I can live how I wanna live..
I can do what I wanna do..

Why you wanna talk about me? Tell me, tell me, why?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments