Cain and Co. Rockin' Crocs -- Blech!

7/12/2007 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dean Cain and his son Christopher, 7, took a stroll in Malibu yesterday, proving that Crocs are hideous at any age.

Hot Dad Dean wore a pair of hot orange Crocs -- making him look like a pool man at the Playboy mansion. His son shows that the grayish color is not effective in reducing the ugliness of this unfortunate footwear. CPS was not notified.

Coincidentally, mom is former Playmate Samantha Torres.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kyo

Aw, the guy's on vacation, give him a break! I dress for comfort when I'm hanging out with my family, too. It's still an adorable picture, and Dean Cain's can wear whatever he wants and still look great. ;)

Yes, crocs are ugly. Did it really take humanity this long to have this revelation?

April

They're orange not pink!!! besides who cares what's on his feet he's hot LOL

Stephanie P.

those are NOT pink, they are orange!

Millie

Hey, you are sooooo wrong, Crocs are cool and incredibly comfortable and good for your feet!

Buffy

I love crocs! They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Who cares anyway, is it a lame day for gossip?

Tangie

Oh, hell no .If I see a guy with them on, he is out. They don't look good on girls, either.

arb

when i was a little girl he was the reason i started looking at guys (SUPERMAN!!!!!!!) Those tights he wore... he can wear whatever he wants!!! I'm 23 now and my husband looks like him. I always tell him him that's the reason!

Glisten Garbor

Crocs may be ugly but they are super comfy and plus you can add shoe dazzlers to the holes and sparkle them up a bit..and they do have many different styles.

Zenophobe Alien

Slow news day eh TMZ?

Zenophobe Alien

#6 Does your husband wear tights?

Poohma

I have them in many colors and styles. I am on my feet all day and Crocs have saved me from the pain I used to endure after 9 or 10 hours of running all over the place.

The man is out on a casual day with his kid. Who cares what shoes he's wearing (unless it was old-man sandals with black socks and garters)?

renelle

I thought crocs were girl shoes.

MB

Dean can wear WHATEVER he wants and still looks great!

White Rabbit

While I agree that those shoes are pretty bad, I certainly think that their shorts are even worse, with those crazy prints. And nothing matches the red shirts. Is Superman colorblind? Maybe its an after-effect of too much Kryptonite exposure.

Christina

I love that man...but, no....those are just wrong. On girls, they are way cute. On guys.....no.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments