T.I.

Goes on Strike

With a Mic

7/12/2007 4:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rap superstar T.I. doesn't take s**t from anyone -- especially when he's on stage! What a performer!

T.I.
According to several TMZ spies, T.I. was pissed when a fan launched a cup at the rapper during a performance at an ESPY pre-party at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Tuesday night. We're told T.I. was so upset, he jumped off the stage, leaping over stars like Brody Jenner and the Duff sisters to confront the person face-to-face.

When he got to suspected tumbler tosser, T.I. allegedly struck the individual with his microphone, and the bloody patron was quickly escorted out of the hotel.

Calls to T.I.'s reps were not immediately returned.

Jennifer

Good for TI - I don't know how many times STUPID people have thrown shi* on stage at him. If you don't like him...don't go to the show. It's about time he did something about it. Now the dumbass will probably try to sue - and if they do I hope TI beats ya azz.

Nance

WHO CARES

Georgia

the black Axl Rose, anybody?

Jennifer

Another ignorant rapper that can't handle it if someone doesn't like him. Someone should smack him with a microphone and see how it feel.

Carvel

And let me guess sharpton is going to pretend this never happen, and disregard his out of control people eh.. no one cares about T.I , I guess it's just a slow day for TMZ . Rappers think they are god's gift to the world and they can do or say whatever the hell they want. Personally I think rap is good music but the lyrics sucks cause I'm really tired of listening about what cars they own and what their woman look like or how much money they have it's stupid. Sing something that makes sense please.

And please not my comment is not racial.

Tootsie

OK TMZ enough with "trying to stir the pot." Sounds like T.I. was the victom here, but leave it to TMZ to start trash with Rappers.

He shouldn't have reactee because soon we'll be reading about a lawsuit of a "poor, bloody, injured fan." ENOUGH SAID

Zenophobe Alien

Another Thug with money. hope the guy who threw the cup sues his thug ass off

MARSIN

hes wack

Spurs

Typical dumb-ass, no-talent rapper. Handles it the only way they know how. VIOLENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer

It's not about him being ignorant - and getting mad if someone don't like him. There are plenty of people that don't like TI - and soooo many more than that, that do like him. Again - if you don't like him..why go to the show? Just to throw something on stage - that's why TIP went upside his head - SOO FUNNY!

frank joe bob

wow so tough..all 140 lbs of him wow!

John Denver Rules

I'm a 5' 7" woman who happens to be a purple belt in Martial arts. I could easily kick his ass & I would pay money to do so.

Ellis

Pity that the cup didn't contain sulphuric acid. Ghetto sewage.

fiesty1

I agree if you dont like the brotha then don't take yo ass to the concert..... TI keep it pimpin for realz you know it's some people's jobs to hate so please by all means let them do they job cuz for realz you are doin yours, even if you haveta pimp slap somebody every now and then to let um know the pimpin don't stop......

R.Zimmerman

Look, his t-shirt has iron creases just like a little girl!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments