T.I.

Goes on Strike

With a Mic

7/12/2007 4:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rap superstar T.I. doesn't take s**t from anyone -- especially when he's on stage! What a performer!

T.I.
According to several TMZ spies, T.I. was pissed when a fan launched a cup at the rapper during a performance at an ESPY pre-party at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Tuesday night. We're told T.I. was so upset, he jumped off the stage, leaping over stars like Brody Jenner and the Duff sisters to confront the person face-to-face.

When he got to suspected tumbler tosser, T.I. allegedly struck the individual with his microphone, and the bloody patron was quickly escorted out of the hotel.

Calls to T.I.'s reps were not immediately returned.

Gee

THIS IS AN ACT PEOPLE. HE DID THE SAME THING AT LEAST TWO OTHER CONCERTS. ITS BEEN ON THE NET FOR WEEKS

Rob

Wow, its really disappointing to see how many people are still raciest and ignorant. All of this "monkey" and "thug" talk is silly. If anyone throws a cup full of liquid at you and you do nothing and continue to perform more power to ya, I wouldn't be that person, at the least it needs to be addressed, although he did go to the extreme. But no matter how you look at it, the person who threw the cup assaulted TI.

T.I. WHO

I agree with Debbie (comment #13) I am so tried of hearing about rappers getting in trouble over weapons, drugs, attacking the nail tech or people, having sex and filming it with 13 year old kids and not going to court after 3 years for it!! They all have a bad attitude and think the world OWES them. Get over your gold teeth, bling, bling wearing self and make music that doesn't promote such violence and disrespect.

T.I. WHO

#29, Sounds like more of the "WORLD OWES ME" attitude. Get over the it's "a black and White thing", I think you have seen Brittany slammed all over the news too. The famous and rich have no respect, I think they should all be "fixed" as not to contaminate the rest of the world. If they don't wan to be blasted all over the news acting stupid then don't be stupid, they know they are being watched my the public every moment.

Kris Peterson

T.I. ought to "chill in the hood" so to speak....or at least read the history of rap in California. What is this about "red" and "blue"? He's not real bright. is he? Instead of being "king of the south", he is going to become the ethereal "king of the north".

shay shay

Reading you guys comments it seems as though times are reversing. White Power ,huh. That's what it is all about. Racial comment for every black person that TMZ prints stories about. Granted you do say negative things about white stars, but why does your comments have to be racial when it comes to African Americans? I'm not applauding TI's behavior, I believe he should have handle the situation differently. Black has nothing to do with his behavior like "white trash" have nothing to do with white peoples behavior. He is a man who just happens to be African American, a rapper, and a guy who beat another person with a microphone.

Kris Peterson

Crakka Killer-

Don't try to pull me in in your negativitism. My apologizes to the pig for comparing it to you. You give nothing. Try doing some charity work.

Kris Peterson

Crakka Killer-

Bla blah blah blah blah. Try taking some classes or something. Expand your mind with intellect rather than sitting around thinking about what white people have done to you....and what were those things again?

meat_arian

the heckler i heard was KRAMER...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

wilson

I see your true colors shining through,I see your true colors ....

Brittany Spears is Perfect

#30 (kidmac) ......the funniest and truest thing I've read thus far.

meat_arian

44. the black Axl Rose, anybody?

Posted at 4:52PM on Jul 12th 2007 by Georgia

I DONT THINK SO ! ..T.I IS NOT A CRACKHEAD.

John Denver Rules

Hey 2 be true, I know my tenets. And I have a great life. I would never hit anyone first. I'm saying that if that loser came after me in the auidence I would love to kick his ass & because hes so skinny I believe I could. Oh and also, KISS MY ASS!!!!

InMyHumbleOpinion

I don't even know who this guy is, not being a rap fan. But I think he should be more concerned when people STOP throwing things at him.

So effin' tough, but can't handle a paper or styrofoam cup. Poor, delicate baby. Unless he's a fraud with no 'street cred', then I guarantee you that he has thrown something far worse at someone during his life. Oh, wait. He did...a microphone.

Glass houses brotha, glass houses...

2 be true

#46 It doesn't matter how skinny someone is. Hense me suggesting you reevaluate your martial arts plan. Ever hear of the Mark Twain saying "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." ?? I don't think you would be worth it...as well as me "kissing your ass." What a sad gal you are to let someone like myself get to you. Why the hell would he come after YOU??? unless you are the type to provoke someone, like the idiot in the audience did. If you go around looking for a fight or trouble, you'll get it. You're a rebel with no cause whatsoever...and so is TI and the silly non-fan that hit him. That Bruce Lee book is on Amazon.... on sale!! :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments