Jordin Sparks' Idol Is ...

Chris Richardson!

7/13/2007 11:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jordin Sparks and Chris RichardsonThings are starting to really heat up on the "American Idol" concert tour -- backstage!

TMZ has learned that "Idol" winner Jordin Sparks has fallen head ovah heels for Justin Timberfake wannabeen Chris Richardson! This is her now! While she and runner-up Blake Lewis are just friends, we're told Jordin has a huge crush on 23-year-old Richardson -- despite his penchant for late nights and hanging out with the likes of Lauren Conrad. Boys will be dogs!

Sources on the tour tell us that because Jordin is only 17, her minders and family members are doing everything they can to keep from letting anything -- or anyone! -- get in the way of the underage star's bright future. Sexy and 17 -- and off limits!

FABIO

Aw c'mon..................we already know that they're having sex.

Leave them alone.

Just my opinion

Mind your manners, don't be like all the other Holly-ho's.......

You're a good, wholesome young lady!!

Love ya!

peaches

JUST B/C SHE HAS A CRASH DOESNT MEAN SHE'S SLEEPING WITH HIM,AND/OR THAT SHE'S A HO..COME ON PEOPLE..DONT HATE ON JORDIN BECAUSE SHE'S THE 2007 AMERICAN IDOL WINNER..GO JORDIN!!...AND TO THE PERSON WHO SAID SHE'S FAT..I HAVE 1 QUESTION FOR YOU?ARE U FAT?

Lana

#3 She is not fat at all. She looks healthy.

I hope this is not true. I don't like Chris :(

mike

So where exactly are those pictures ? As the site you listed has many sites to look through, and none have what you claim to have seen.

Nevertheless...she is a No Talent and only won for obvious reasons
The show is rigged

JellyBean

Jordin is a very talented young lady. But yes, she is overweight, and doesn't dress attractively for her bulky size. She is pretty, just needs to lose about 25 - 30 lbs. to fit the Hollywood scale.

I don't think it's right that being heavy should determine how good a singer or star you are, but, unfortunately, we live in a superficial world.

When you see Jordin standing next to other stars, she looks mammoth.

I'm skinny, and yet, if I were standing next to Courtney Cox Arquette, for example, I would probably look average or bulkier than she.

That's not good, but it is the way it is, unfortunately.

Rmpr

She's too fat for him!

Only swim in the Ocean

"In the Universe of Sanjaya, people dance cheek to cheek"

John Denver Rules

Chris Richardson is really ugly! His hairline is way too far down on his forehead. She could do much better.

brian

I dont think she is fat at all as a matter a fact I think she is pretty damn cute

DrewInDesMoines

hit it raw dog, and bail!!

Angel

She don't like Chris she likes Blake, his best friend. i went to one of the concerts and got to see some backstage(long story) And i saw no 'Chris and Jordin' But i did see some 'Jordin and Blake'

Kim

Is it really neccessary for you guys to keep painting C-Rich as a complete sleazeball? It really couldn't be further from the truth.

Cute story though, although in actuality pretty ridiculous.

Meagan

um... no?
Let's spell it out friends; s-t-a-t-u-t-o-r-y r-a-p-e.

Tell me, who's naive enough to believe something like this.

MTV USED 2PLAY MUSIC VIDEOS! REMEMBER?

I know her family personally -
this is one level headed kid who is
genuine. She'll never be anorexic,
showin' her hoohoo to the paps,
and will never go to jail. She's got
talent, and that's throwin' all you dorks off

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments