Taylor Dayne -- Frozen In Time

7/13/2007 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

'80s popstar Taylor Dayne has not aged -- naturally! Comedy or tragedy?
Taylor Dane
The 45-year-old expressionless singer, born Leslie Wunderman, turned up at an event at The Beverly Hills Hotel on Thursday looking plastered -- anyone seen the caulk gun?!

Poor Taylor. She may have sung about a "Heart of Stone," but it's her mug that now appears to be made of marble! Rock on, girl!

milly

I loved her in the 80's...wish she would make a comeback
She looks fine

LAME

I'm sorry, I don't know who this is but....

This looks like a picture that Conan O'Brien morphed in a "if they mated" episode!

Donald

I think she looks great. And she has talent. Back off.

LMAO @ you a$$hats

That hairline sure makes the pic look photoshopped.

bold mon

She can still sing "I'll always love you" to me any time from the front or the back.

tba

She looks like a he in drag.

LAME

She pay's money to look like this? I'm no spring chicken but I now have a new appreciation for my naturally looking aging (gracefully) face.

Nuts

not bad except for weird hairline and to big lips.ones on her mouth.

Don

Have you heard her voice? one of the best voices ever - i think she looks great, Britney and Paris and Lindsay will look 45 in a no time, Brit already does! Taylors a great looking 45!

BAMA

The woman is just trying to keep her talents alive. Leave her alone (media) and get a real job!

annab

is that botox? is that a smile on botox? lol lol lol

spikept-the-Poet

I'd like to see pix of TMZ writers posted. Head shots, full body, a couple getting in and out of cars and one in a thong.

That goes for all the women too...

Pamela from Michigan

How many of you critics out there are absolutley, perfectly gorgeous? Thought so...not many. Leave this woman the hell alone. I am positive that she looks better than most. EVERY ONE of us have taken a few unflattering pictures in our time. And, as far as pics gom this one is NOT bad. Why do people need to find even the tiniest flaw and magnify it to the extreme??? At least Taylor Dayne is a talented singer who can really sing her ass off...unlike these studio miexed starlets of today. Go Taylor, you still rock!

Britney's Lawyer

Taylor was never really pretty, but she doesn't look that bad for a 45 year old woman.

She is working on her come back album which should be out before the end of the year.

Leave her alone - she can really sing.

Pamela from Michigan

Sorry for the 2 mis-spells in my #31 post. By the way, Taylor Dane is NOT Fergie +20 years. Fergie is a self confessed former meth addict with a "meth face" pocked out from too much drugging. What an insult!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments