Trump Parties Like Britney!

7/15/2007 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who'da thunk that Donald Trump and Britney Spears would ever have anything in common, besides bad hair? The Donald and his magical mystery hair were seen Friday night at L.A. club Area -- one of Brit-Brit's favorite haunts!

There, the drinks flowed as freely as his lion locks, and the Grandpa Trump enjoyed mingling with L.A.'s hottest hotties.

Sandeana

No matter what people think of Donald Trump, he.s an icon. He's rich, and has 4 kids(2 who
are in their 20's and all grown up), a teenage daughter with his 2nd x-wife, and a 1 year old son with current wife, Melania. After a few years, I kind of find he's grown on me somewhat.
His 2 adult children seemed to have turned out well, with the oldest son now married, and having made him a grandfather with a girl that is only a year younger then Barron, Donald's son with Melania. Hopefully, Donald and Melania will stay married. I think Donald's hair is a great color, and the style, no matter who mocks it is Donald's trademark. Donald Trump's
hairstyle is one of the things that makes his image, and kind of makes him who he is. There was a time I did't care for it, and I still don't know if I love it, but who cares what I think?
This is the Donald's look and that is what matters! Who could ever picture the Donald without his trademark hairsyle? And he's the one who likes it, no matter what anyone else thinks. Good for the Donald!

Ivana

OMG Dump Truck is high on Drugs! Just like Britney!!!

Jeannie

Give it up you old man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are washed up, a loser, an old man who is trying to be young again! It ain't going to happen..... All the money in the world is not going to make you any younger or any hipper!

Vain

I'm surprised they let him in, did any of the younger kids even recogize him?

Brother Harold, S.J.

Why shouldn't they party together? They're practically twins, being two turds from the same bowel. Throw in The Donald's really ugly daughter Ivanka, and you have the Three Stooges of the Celebrity World. My God, what TRASH these people are. (And there are plenty of others.) And for the record, that mess sitting on The Donald's head is not a wig--it's a large rodent he shot in Central Park.

Paul Kline

To #3 Blonde chick,

You're going to get older too one day. Your comment smacks of ageism. Maybe some of us should tell you to grow up.

I have met Donald Trump on two occasions. He was a gentleman, and looked you in the eye when he talked to you. When you have succeeded on the leval that he has, come back to critisize.

Angiebaby

Why is it considered so offensive when people my age (near Trump's) go out to clubs once in a while? Is there an age limit on fun? Besides, how does anyone know he was partying like Britney? He may have been wearing underwear!!!

Elizabeth

This is dumb. The Donald has said several times that he's never had a drink. An alcoholic drink, that is. He parties nothing like Britney. And yeah, Angiebaby, I also don't see the big deal in someone over 40 going out to have fun just like the youngin's do.

chillout music girl

Good for donald. He is having a god time... I am happy to see he knows how to enjoy life besides working and firing employees.

He isn't behaving badly or anything.. TMZ must be desperate for stories now..

PAULLA

I TOTALLY AGREE W / ANGIE BABY,,, THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT ON FUN. ( BUT WHERE IS THE NEW WIFE?) AS FOR "BLONDE CHICK",,,,, YOU E MAIL NAME ALONE SAYS A WHOLE LOT ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY!!! GET A CLUE. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU WHEN YOUR 40,,50,, OR MORE. YOUR JUST JEALOUS CAUSE YOU LL NEVER HAVE THAT KIND OF $$$ . GROW UP! YOU GO DONALD! AND YOUR RECENT COMMENTS ON WHAT ROSIE SAID ABOUT YOU ( LATELY) WERE VERY MATURE AND I BELIEVE YOU HELD YOU TOUNGE VERY MATURELY. ( I BET "BLOND CHIC" WOULDNT HAVE ) LOL

Give cool a break

Pink is my favorit collar

hello, it

Without his panties? Gross!

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

theres no age limit on fun including under 21!!!(lol)i thought they always said donald trump had never had 1 drink in his life????not that he couldnt use 1 he needz 2 liiigghhtten up sum!id brather see britney at the club though!!1lol

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

of course they wont condem him 4 his"party lifestyle!"its ageism r u goona call him trainwreck tmz????????????????

DK

You guys need to get a life.
Live and let live.