Knocker Out! Catfight at Les Deux!

7/16/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fake hair flew and breastesses were exposed outside Les Deux Saturday night as a group of alleged ladies got into a hardcore fight in the parking lot. Meow!

After Britney's exit cleared the area outside the Hollywood club, a pack of fierce fighters were foaming at the mouth to lay the smackdown on one unfortunate girl -- ferociously punching her head, pulling on her weave and exposing her jiggly bits to the cheering crowd. Hollywood is just teeming with lovely women!

It's a delightful and classy clientele out in Hollywood!

Update: According to at least one reader of PinkIsTheNewBlog, the melee started when one of the ladies yelled "whore" at Britney Spears and screamed "go back home to your babies," as she pulled out of the Les Deux parking lot -- and the other women got into it to defend Brit's honor!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Winnie

hahhaha this is exactly why you never wear any skimpy clothes when you have fake breasts and a nice pair of undies

Love it

I love how it's the rappers who break up the fight

Isabelle

How disgraceful.

Zenophobe Alien

Surprised Brit didn't hang around to be with her friends. All these types are alike. Ya hear me Paris, nicole and LiLo?

Zenophobe Alien

Siobhan

Wow that was rough. Would LOVE to know how it started.

londonrules

i am literally disgusted by this.
i might go and puke up a bit.

lalalalalala

was that Godfrey at the end?

L

I hope these girls took a good long look in the mirror later that night when they washed off their make-up and blood.

Zenophobe Alien

Nice to see how the Elite do things. Looks like a Jerry Springer show to me

chillout music girl

I guess there is trash everywhere..even in hollywood.
That was tasteless and so jr. high

TMZ reader

Gosh, I feel sorry for this girl. Talking about mob violence! I hope she uses this footage to sue the girls and/or press charges to teach them a lesson.

Dawn Day

Damn. And nobody got hauled away in a paddy wagon? Amazing. That looked like a 'bitch stole my man' kinda fight. Ain't no man (or woman for that matter) worth all that!

migglezworth

what was it putana night at les duesh??

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Bunch of dumbass bitches fighting in a parking lot? They must think this is the tryouts for the Flava flav or bret michaels reality series, where no one has a brain. Makes me definitely want to get reservations for Les Deux; NOT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments