Love Hurts

7/17/2007 3:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Either the '90s are back -- or Courtney Love is spearheading the return of "heroin not-so chic!" Paging Kate Moss!

Ms. Love was snapped leaving a plastic surgeon's office in Beverly Hills on Monday, looking hollow, gaunt and broken. Supermodel!

Courtney is performing tonight in Hollywood and could use her beauty rest -- about a decade's worth!

Democrats are evil

She's on my Ghoul Pool list for 2007. If not, she's a sure bet for 2008.

teril34

im no so sure about the Heroin all the signs you spoke about the Metamucil the cetrum silver the plastic surgery sounds to me like she might of had a gastric bypass for weight loss those are all things you have to have with this type of WLS

MTV USED 2PLAY MUSIC VIDEOS! REMEMBER?

I saw a show on 'Bravo' a long time ago. It was about the theory that Courtney was behind Kurt's death. It was so convincing & had so many solid facts to back up that theory, it was scary. She scares me and what she is capable of.

I agree that she still has guilt over it --

Sebastian

She looks like the next time she takes a bath , will be the first time this year !

Joshua Smith

You have to understand Courtney has partied very very hard and rocked her ass off for years... which can show but no big deal. But also she has appeared in countless photo sessions where she looks completely awesome. I am sure if paps were taking pics of me every second that quite a few would be from bad angles and such. Rock on Court!

stutzey

Maybe she was named Farrah because she was a 70s baby? Why does that make her stupid anyway?

ace1

didn't she sleep with greasy bear davis??

anyone know

jake

She IS one scary female! I do believe her ugliness is more than skin deep! I agree with #32 & #36 and that what she did to Kurt answers a LOT of questions about how EVIL her face looks! She keeps trying to change her face but it just keeps getting uglier! Perhaps it is something she just needs to learn to live with just as she has learned to live with the EVIL she is responsible for back in April of 1994!

QUINCYGIRL

SOMEONE HURRY! GET THE LADY A PLATE OF FOOD!

jake

What's the matter Courtney? Is it getting too tough to look at yourself in the mirror? The plastic surgery isn't going to erase all the BAD things you did to Kurt!

Farrah's Editor

For a woman in her 40's, she looks good. Looks as if she is sans makeup or any other Hollywood required fakeup. I challenge you the reader to pick up your cell phone and take a picture of yourself right now, this very moment, no looking in the mirror to touch up . . . .What do you see? Did you get a picture that is send-able to that person in your past who made you always wonder why you got the short end of the stick?

smiles!

annab

i feel sorry for her kid. what a messed up life! :(

Nance

Yep, she's still uuuuggglllyyy........

dc

I JUST LOST MY APPETITE!

Mia

She's never looked deader.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments