Gummi Bear: Down the Donut Hole

7/25/2007 5:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With conflicting reports as to whether or not Gummi Bear is in some sort of outpatient treatment facility, TMZ has determined the whereabouts of the bear -- and learned that the voluptuously plump oil prince has been holed up at a Beverly Hills donut shop! Self medicating, perhaps?!
Gummi Bear
TMZ spies spotted Gummi, human name Jason Davis, with a male friend at gourmet donut shop Frittelli's on Wednesday -- in Gummiworld it's always time to make the doughnuts! And in a story right out of Ripley's Believe It or Not, we're told the Gumster actually looked "much thinner." Has he sworn off kegs as well?! We're also told the clumsy bear was sporting a dark suit and a HUGE scab on his forehead. Fall out of a cake?

Sources tell us GB ordered a caramel frappuccino and said, "I'm gonna look at the doughnuts, but not touch. I'm trying to be good." In a related story, hell froze over today!

costaMesaboy

***********HE HAD A KID WITH "PEREZ"....it's true!!!

Trina

ha! i love this crap :)

Jan

fugly

Coco Arquette

I once saw him down 6 pinks hot dogs in about a minute and a half. what fat slob

Butterfly

I can't imagine who (or what) would find him attractive...maybe Blo-han after a few lines!

tush

...who is this person and why does anyone care?

ANONYMOUS

So TMZ, WHY NO COMMENTS ON THE KIM STEWART PAGE??!?!?

I REALLY WANTED TO TELL HER I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HER LIFE, HER BLOG AND WELL, BASICALLY HER in GENERAL!!!

She is such a MORON, why tou guys paid her for a blog I will never know. My Dog is more interesting than her.

I guess thats why you took away the comments, to keep people like me from satating the obvious about her

Question answered!

kimberly stewart

who cares about "Gummi Bear" c'mon TMZ I never heard of this guy only on here.. It's like Kim Stewart number two, GET THE POINT NO ONE CARES WHAT GOES ON WITH THEM!!

j.

I think it's so strange that TMZ continues to write about this guy. I understand, if not agree, with the fascination with Paris & Lindsay, but this guy? Do more people care about him than I realize? Am I just unaware? Is TMZ just trying to create a celebrity for the sake of doing so? I don't get it.

Katie

Oh how I love the Bear Brother stories...they make me giggle

tush

...i just tried to post a comment which critisizes this site and it didn't post...how odd that this site can dish it out but can't take it.

SirStep

Another than being from a real rich family does he do anything in H-Town that is related to movies, sitcoms etc? Hey TMZ I have a great ideal for you email me I tell you what it is!

tush

...this guy is a moran and this site SUCKS for spending any amount of time writing about him.

londonrules

was the friend he was seen with perez?
perez where are you update your site please.

cmb21

Hahahahahaha! Ah yes, #5, way to rack the moneyball. Seriously, though, we should really be proud of the guy for (hopefully) trying to be good and lose some weight. I doubt that the rest of America will follow suit, but at this point he's a better role model (wow, did I actually call him that???) than Paris, Lindsay, and Britney rolled into one! Let's just hope that was a "lite" frappuccino!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments