Pussycat Doll: I'm No Whore, Dammit!

7/25/2007 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Scherzinger, really the only recognizable Pussycat Doll, is trying get away from the stripper stereotype -- seriously.
Nicole Scherzinger
Nicole, who released her first solo single featuring TI, was in the glamorous port city of San Pedro, Calif. yesterday -- filming the video for the song. According to sources on set, Nicole was dressed in a skimpy, bronze-colored designer bathing suit and then asked to do some crazy yoga poses. Our source said that Scherzinger was not too happy about the outfit and told execs that she "looked like a whore." Understandable, since she's used to those ladylike Pussycat Doll outfits. Shooting continued for a short period until execs agreed that she did, in fact, look like a hooker! Shock!

The set was immediately cleared until a new, more tasteful outfit was found for the sexual poses. You can dress a wolf in sheep's clothing ... or something like that.

anon

I can't stand the way she over pouts with her big lips. You can tell she does it on purpose. Hollywood is getting so lame, you can see right through these dumb chicks.

costaMesaboy

YUMMY.............i don't care if you were a whore?!?................i luva Pusscat Doll

Katerina

Nicole, you may now return to your job at the hamburger joint. And I'll have a small order of fries also. Thank you. Can you cash a $20?

rocio

what the heck! dont clown on our city...oh yeah i like nicole by the way...she is beyond talented and a great singer!

MacGuffin

If you are no whore, then why do 99% of the pictures we see of you are pictures of you looking like a whore?

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

You can't get a little pregnant. So, she's "no whore", eh? I'll tell you what she is: manipulative & calculating, just like the ultimate whore of the universe, Madonna. She knows sex sells, so that's why she's dressed up & acted like a whore/stripper in her stupid talentless girl group. She's flaunted her body for a long time; now that she's putting out her own record, she suddenly gets shy?

Like I said, you can't get a little pregnant. If you put yourself out there as a $5 hooker/stripper, that's what people wil remember, regardless of how frantically you try to "re-virginize" yourself...

Zenophobe Alien

No one cares if you are a Ho. We still love you.

NO MUSLIMS FOR PRESIDENT

If I am standing on the corner wearing a policemans uniform and someone comes up and asks me for help, and I say "Excuse me, but just because I am wearing a policeman uniform doesn't mean I am a policeman"

Well, if your wearing a ho's costume, don't be suprised if we conclude your a ho.

She certainly sings a Ho's song lol "loosen up my buttons baby" get real!
She should write a song about.. OH wait, she doesnt write. LOL She doesn't even Think
she just puts on the costume and shakes that thing. Which is fine, but she shouldn't be allowed to speak freely either.

Ida

Well, as usual, I've never heard of this gal, but she's okay pretty. Her body looks better than her face, but, yes, she needs to drop the holier than thou act. As the ole saying goes, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

rachel

If she's 'not a whore' now, she will be when her career is over and she has to pay the rent.

St. Olof

Whore says what?

tydan

ok SKANK

Erica

lol ..... She sold herself as a burlesque act, and she's shocked anyone would mistake her for a whore?????? (ROFL) Nicole its ok to be a stripper. Stand up ( Or Lay down) and be proud of who you are.......... a beautiful untalented performer. America loves the stupid.

Desiree

Trash, whore, pig, slut - all the same, and all these desperate/no-talent/dumb/trashy sex-sells-and-that's-all-I've-got-going-for-me bimbos are all the same, a dime a dozen and not even worth that, yawn.

Dark Knight

It's not a solo single if you have to have somebody else on the song. Let me guess her album with have a bunch of singles "featuring" other artists to try and make it sell. Why is everybody so afraid to sing on their own these days?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments