Did Donald Trump Finally Get to Rosie?

7/26/2007 5:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No, His Comboverness did not. Still, Rosie didn't look so hot in a recent video-blog posting, all cuts and bruises -- and wow did that infected ingrown hair get gnarly!
Rosie O'Donnell
Not to worry, Ro-maniacs: O'Donnell is just fine. Vlogging from her trailer on the set of the FX's "Nip/Tuck," she gave a preview of what her character, Dawn Budge, will look like. Rosie even gets into character, lamenting, "I can't believe what happened to my face!"

stopthepresses

She's completely nauseating in every way. What's NEW?

hotpatrol

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones"
Helena Rubenstein

Adam

Wow, much better!!

hotpatrol

SUUUUUUUUUEY--suey, suey, suey

who cares

STICK AN APPLE IN THAT MOUTH AND SHE WILL LOOK JUST LIKE A PIG ON THE GRILL
THIS SO CALLED "WOMAN" IS VIAL-SHE NEEDS TO GO AWAY MAYBE SHE CAN BE THE MOMMA TO PARASITE, LOWHO AND PSYCHO BRITNEY
OUT OF FEAR OF THIS FAT PIG THEY WOULD STRAIGHTEN THEIR ASSES UP FAST

who cares

TO TRULY DISGUSTED#42- ARE YOU RELATED TO THIS NASTY WOMAN?THIS IS A BLOG SITE THEREFORE READERS CAN POST WHAT EVER THEY WANT-IF YOU ARE OFFENDED OR DISGUSTED BY THE COMMENTS GO WATCH YOUR SOAPS AND MUNCH ON SOME TWINKIES- THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE ARE VOICING THEIR OPINION ON THIS SLOBBY EXCUSE FOR A FEMAIL
SHE NEEDS TO DO THE TRANS GENDER THING AND BECOME A MAN
WOMEN SHUD NOT BE THAT VIAL LOOKING
GO SEE YOUR MOMMA ROSIE SHE WILL GIVE YOU A BIG HUG

Elizabeth

Someone just shoot her and put her out of her misery already. I'm SO sick of seeing her.

Irene

#42 - Come on, give it a break! She does lots of things for publicity and I take offense to the things she has said about 911. I live in New York & I will NEVER EVER EVER forget that day as long as I live and to think that she claims that our own govt was involved is repulsive. None of us will ever know what goes on behind the closed doors of Congress but I find it hard to believe that they were involved. As a citizen of the USA I have to just do what I can do and that is vote. Yes she is very generous & involved with our soldiers over there but she needs to know when to shut up and I have to agree with Elisabeth on her views on this.

QUITE FRANKLY I WISH I COULD HAVE DONE TO ROSIE WHAT THE MAKE UP FOR NIP N TUCK DID. SHE IS A PIG, BIG MOUTH BULLY and I used to watch her show religiously, loved it & her. NOW SHE HAS SHOWN HER TRUE COLORS, SHE SHOULD HAVE STUCK TO COMEDY.

interested canadian

what is with this woman. rosie stop, think, figure out who you were before this downward spiral and re-introduce her to yourself.you have the talent ,your going off the deep end proffesionally

Enough is Enough

Trulydisgusted..............Do you think for one minute ANYONE actually reads a blog that long ???????? .........lmao

Dawn Day

Damn, and she can actually convince someone to have sex with her?! Mind boggling.

Jimmy

Common Rosie, on a serious note, I am a huge fan of yours, but this ugly excuses for pictures on your blog just have to stop. What in God's name is this new picture meant to me. Has it not ever occured to you that there are things people who love u just dont need to see. That is worse than halloween and horrible mug shots put together. Please for the love of christ, take control of your life. If my life is on the peril, when I dont even have the money you do, and I still have not started a class of trainwreck 101, why should you. Please Rosie, we love you but doing this puts you on the same level as that conservative knotjob, Hasselbitch. Please.

HeArT bReAk Kid

its 2 early 4 halloween mmmkay....

DW

she is so sick!

gingergirl

Nothing can improve that face!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments