Chased by Lindsay: A Mother and Daughter

7/27/2007 8:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just another ordinary day for a working mother and her busy administrative assistant daughter -- capped off by a high-speed celebrity chase!

Michelle Peck (inset), who was featured on "EXTRA" as a skin specialist who provides oxygen facials for celebs, escaped by the skin of her teeth the other night after Lindsay Lohan pursued her in one of the wackiest car chases not arranged for an Eddie Murphy movie. Her daughter, Tarin Graham (left) was seen walking with Lindsay after lunch on Monday. Tarin reportedly quit later that same evening, the circumstances of which led to the chase.

It was Ms. Peck who made the frantic 911 call to police while being chased by Lilo.

GERRY N

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING THIS MOTHER AND THE ASSISTANT.
No wonder the girl wasn't working for LL anymore - she is clearly a user and her mother is part of the scam to get money and publicity.
I feel that LL is being used by many people and she has no one to count on.
Rotten people.
She knew when she called the police that this would blow up and that is exactly what she wanted because her daughter was fired.

blackberry_curve is a TRANNY!

The truth is out there. We will all know soon enough.

I KNOW WHO KILLED ME is great and La Lohan does greta in it!

LLB

I am a single Mom of two kids in college and I have made it very clear to them from day one. I am your Mother, not your friend. And I am thrilled with how they turned out. Kids don't want their Mother to be their friend... they can get those at school. They crave, need and hope for guidance, as it is that which makes them feel loved. I am not saying there isn't room later to be friends with your adult children, I am best friends with my Mother now as a grown woman. Kids want their parents to parent, not be their buddy. Parents think the kids will think they are cool. Kids just find them an embarressment.

What is not even funny but actually very sad and pathetic is that her parents are both all over the t.v. commenting on her and neither one is even there to parent her, guide her and help her was which is why she is where she is in the first place. Her Mother took a film crew into her first rehab to film when her daughter had a day her Mom could visit all in hopes of creating a provocative reality show.

If you read Dina's story in Bazaar it was beyond disgusting. Dina speaks of introducing herself to people as Lindsay's sister or assistant. She said I don't want to be the Mom. One of Lindsay's friends is quoted as saying, "She texts all Lindsay's friends, it is kinda wierd." She also touts herself as a previous Rockette. However truth be told she never even made it past the audition for the rockets. They say her Mom has her own gigs and that she doesn't need Lindsay for her money..

I want to know what is it exactly Dina does?

william

i love reading about liloh, shes in my death pool amongst my friends, some have offered me 300 dollars to sell her name to them but no way, i think ill be the winner of this death pool

dahoss

I said it 6 or 8 months ago that Lindsay, Paris and Britney all three were trying to out-do each other thinking it would lead to bigger and better things. But what none of them realised was that it would backfire on them like it has. All three have thrown away their careers, not that Paris really ever had one.
All three will forever be remembered has garbage that plagued Hollywood early in this century.

caveman

damn, the asst & her mom are hotties, i want both

Kiki

I think it's easy to judge Lindsay and she's probably guilty of a whole lot and maybe even everything. Perhaps all of this comes from pain and being miserable that people only love her for her celebrity status and money. Even her parents use her. I just hope she gets the love and the help she needs. Ever felt the pain of knowing that you're all alone? Its excruciating and leads a person to do some dangerous things. I hope these mistakes she's making so young don't haunt her for life and that she will eventually be able to heal and lead a normal life. I dont think she's a bad person.

madge

Lilo Cochan

ohnoudient

Tarin deserves some type of award for having to deal with this psycho bitch.

Renee

Lindsay vs Britney. I say Britney is looking pretty sane right about now.

Lia

Lohan's parents should be ashamed of themselves for unleashing their skank daughter on society. They should have hired a zookeeper or something to teach her how to behave. Lohan says "I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the **** I want" ?? Well, dear, the judge can also do whatever the **** HE wants, and we can only hope it's to put you away for a long time so that you don't kill some innocent family somewhere.

Elizabeth

saw LinHo's movie from a boot=leg copy, 2 for a dollar price, Don't waste your money! LoHo is a terrible "actress"! She looks like maybe she is on drugs thru the first 7minutes that I actually watched, my friends and I had a video & popcorn party last night, and her new movie was sooooooooooo-Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring that we forgot that it was even on.By the time we finished doing our nails and feet we looked up and the movie had been over for at least 5 minutes. She is a joke!, her new movie is a joke!, and the producers that wasted all that money and man hours will be crying all the way to the poor house with this one.

sarah

So Lindsay is in a safe place is that to keep us safe from her or to keep herself safe from us and according to her she is innocentt so please tell me why is she hiding?????? She doesnt want her beloved friend er i mean paparrazi to take pictures of her

butch

DEAR LINDSAY--YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND START TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE...YOUR AN ADDICT, LUSH, AND WERE RAISED BY EMOTIONAL NEANDERTHALS BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE---OTHERWISE YOUR NEW MOVIE'S TITLE WILL SADLY BE YOUR EPITAPH---seriously, get some good professional help. I KNOW BECAUSE I GOT CLEAN AND SOBER AT TWENTY-SIX AND AM NOW FORTY---IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU.

modernm

do not believe these 3 healthy big guys would let a woman comandeer their
suv, & remain helpless hostages.
notice: 1. they come right out w/a lawsuit, careful to note they are not being 'opportunistic'.
2. the guy w/the 'hurt foot', did not go to a hospital.

more likely they allowed her to drive, then to avoid complicity
invented a victim story which as a bonus would also be lucrative.