Nicole

Will Do Time

7/27/2007 11:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0726_richie_ex-1TMZ has learned Nicole Richie will appear in court Friday and will cop a plea in her DUI case.

Sources tell TMZ Richie will plead either guilty or no contest to DUI. She will appear before the Court Commissioner, who will sentence her on the spot. Sources say Richie will receive a minimum sentence of five days in jail. By law, anyone with two DUI convictions must serve at least five days. This conviction will be Nicole's second DUI.

Nicole was arrested on December 11, after cops say she drove the wrong way on a California highway.

Lenn K.

Well at least she got guts, Paris cried like a freaking two year old, and Lindsay is lying so much thru her ass that her firecrotch is blinking red!!!!

MsKnowsitYahll

((((((EVERY PERSON WHO THINKS WHAT SHE DID IS NO BIG DEAL))))))

(((((SHOULD HAVE TO LOOK THESE PARENTS IN THE EYE)))))

(((((THIS MORON STARLETT wannabe WAS "lucky" SHE DIDN"T DESTORY ANOTHER FAMILY))))))
((((((WHAT SHE COULD HAVE DONE IS UNTHINKABLE))))))

she deserves A HELL OF A LOT MORE time than 5 STINKING days.

bvc

good for nicole! what a smart girl, pleading out. take notes lindsay.

RON

SHES ONE NASTY PERSON! WHAT IN THE HELL DO PEOPLE SEE IN HER! SHE CAN'T ACT. CAN'T SING, CAN'T MAKE MOVIES! BUT SHE IS A DRUG ADDICT! AND MOST OF ALL SHES GOD UGLY!!!!!

Mesa Auto Insurance, Car Insurance Mesa

Can we get back to some real news?

Amy Silverman

"I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the f**k I want."

Dumb ass Bitch-Boycott all things Ritchie!!!!!!!!

BABESBLINGANDBOOZE.BLOGSPOT.COM

lol @ #7

all the it girls are going down one by one...THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!

lol j/k

Parents Need to Know

What's the scoop with Nicole and Paris? No photo ops with them together, no gossip on TMZ of them together. What happened to the BFF's?

Or is this one of the people Parasite dropped from her circle of sorority sisters??? Maybe it's the other way around, Nicole wised up on how vapid and useless her BFF is.

I am one of the Parasite haters here, but even I think it's a little unfair that Parasite served 23 days for her "crime" which seems trivial compared to what Nicole is charged with and she might only get 5 days? Don't get me wrong, they both broke the law, could have killed someone, and deserve/d jail time, but it seems the punishment doesn't fit the crime, in Nicole's case.

JENNY A

I THINK THE LAW SHOULD DO THERE JOB THE SAME FOR ALL PEOPLE WHAT THAY ARE SHOWING IS THAT THERE JUDGEMENT CAN BE BOUGHT OR ALTERED BY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ NOW IS THAT RIGHT? IF THAT WERE ANY ONE ELSE IT WOULD PROBLEY BE 30 DAYS OR MORE. WHAT KIND OF SYSTEM ARE WE RUNNING HERE IN AMERICA? WHY IS OUR LEGAL SYSTEM SO STANDERTIZED? WE REALLY HAVE LIFE SO TWISTED BUT THIS IS AMERICA.$$$

Injun Mike

.......I like, ummm, think it's like, umm, a kewl new like, ummm, trend man....

Hillster

Any takers on a bet that Miss Fugly will only get 5 days??
That is just insane!! I hope she gets the same judge that Paris got :)~
Does anyone know the MAXIMUM she can get?
Thats what I want to see her get!!

Sarah Lee

I love you, Nicole! Stay strong and you'll come out on top!

Barry N. Peterson - Minneapolis

My friend Barb Mulligan got drunk one night before she graduated from University of Minnesota's business school -- now, Carlson School of Management (CSOM) after Curt Carlson, the man that brought us Radisson Hotels, TGIFridays, and a travel agency.

Barbara drove down the wrong section of the highway, goin north in a southbound lane of HWY 35W in Minneapolis.

Barbara's funeral was a closed casket funeral. She was very pretty. Ron Sayers, the man she hit in 1982, was in the hospital for many months.

Nicole should be in jail for two or more years.

Beauty should be protected...

from people like Nicole -- who, unlike her dad, has no exceptional qualities apart from her opportunity to dress up and look nice...and talk about how she and Paris will never dis one another (Jay Lenor or Conan O'Brian Show last May).

Cheer up Nicole. You're still alive. I hope you'll do something productive and worthy of praise during the next fifty years of your life -- if you should live so long.

I'll add that I nearly put a hole in our wall when I punched it after learning that Barb had died.

Think about your friends, girls. They might actually (wisp-wisp with your hair) miss you.

Lah-di-dah...

Barry in Minneapolis

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

She's doing this either because she's screwed & her attorney told her to plead guilty to get a reduced sentence, or because she's finally taking responsibility for her actions. Let me think about that one...

Nah, she's doing it because she knows she can't win in court & wants a reduced sentence...

Democrats are evil

I say let's all pay extra attention get out of the way and just let them kill themselves. My favorite saying applies here. "you can't teach a Pig to sing, you just end up wasting you time and you annoy the pig".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments