So You Think You Can Kiss in Public?

7/30/2007 6:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Priscilla Presley and Nigel LythgoePriscilla Presley has a thing for American idols!

TMZ sources recently spotted the 62-year-old Elvis ex at L.A.'s Brentwood Restaurant and Lounge -- swapping spit with 58-year-old "American Idol" executive producer and "So You Think You Can Dance" judge Nigel Lythgoe. Hound dog!

We're told Priscilla appeared to be enjoying herself -- despite the lack of any facial expression!

cari

Although I am happy for both Nigel and Priscilla... I have to admit that picturing them making out is very disturbing!!!

sara g.

i thought he was married..

smilesarefree

woa, check out that scary cougar.

donniep

Hey, cut her some slack. Just because they are up there in age doesn't mean they can't show affection. There would be no comments if they were in their 30's.

Jonquility

UGH!!!!
I'm with Papa Bear. I read this and the chunks flew.

Gia

No expression is right. This broad's had more plastic surgery than the cat woman chick. She looks like a chipmunk. (Plus she's a $cientologist-one more reason to dislike her)

ME

She loves his buck teeth! Total turn on!

The Expatriot

Talk about spitting images.

Ok, to be honest, I'd love to ask Mrs. Presley out for a date if I met her shopping veggies at Whole Foods.

ME

How the mighty have fallen! Elvis to Nigel!!!! Loser like her daughter!

Georgia Girl

Cilla should have stuck with the King. He might still be alive.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Hey ya"ll leave my ex alone huhuh, your comments left me ALL SHOOK UP man huhuh, DONT BE CRUEL i am so very HURT you would attatck my kin folk this way, ya"ll know she was ALWAYS ON MY MIND coz when i said YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY U LOVE ME, when I"M LEAVIN goin my SEPARATE WAYS, I"M LEFT YOUR RIGHT SHES GONE now! I"M COMIN HOME soon & kick some butt you HOUND DOGs huhuh thankyouthankyouverymuch..............................THE KING.

Candy Barr

I thought she was married to a younger man . . .

Marynelle

You are right about the plastic surgery and it's sad she denies it. She said it was because Elvis us to flip her forhead. But some don't like to admit plastic surgery. She use to absolutely beautiful and didn't need the surgery at all. That's sad.

As for her love life, it's her life. She never married to father of her son, so maybe she's ready for something new. She's single.

She's not a loser, nor is Lisa Marie. altho, I'm disappointed in some of the things LMP has done, it's her life. If only Elvis had lived.

carol

Priscilla is a freak. I can't stand to look at her. I'm not sure exactly what she reminds me of but I know i'ts not pretty.

Alicia

Thought she was secretly married to her gigelo - the mexican born dude who she tried to pass off as a brazilian-born producer (brazilian sounds classier than a mexican). They have a son together ... nice to live so well as they sponge off Elvis's millions.

There is a book out: Many years ago, after she was divorced from Elvis - and she was dating Elvis's married Hawaiian Karate instructor - they were southbound on Los Angeles's 405 freeway - she was giving Mike a "lollipop" while he was driving. Evidently Priscilla hasn't learned much after so many years ... she still doesn't respect boundaries.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments