Audrina on Heidi's Hills: Good for Her!

7/31/2007 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Though Audrina Patridge is definitely Team LC on "The Hills," she did have a few words of wisdom about villainous co-stars Heidi & Spencer.

TMZ spotted Lauren Conrad's trusty sidekick yesterday at an event for Bravo's new real estate themed reality show "Flipping Out" where she talked briefly about Heidi's recent boob job, saying, "If they make her feel good about herself, good for her," but adding, "I really don't care!" When asked about smarmy Spencer, Audrina had nothing to say but "No comment!"

With the terrible twosome out of the picture, Audrina revealed there will be an addition to the cast this coming season -- a boyfriend. She chose to keep his identity a secret for now. "The Hills" premieres August 13.

Cheri

Too bad Heidi has definitely been drinking the Spencer-concocted kool-aid.... " How cute are you Heidi?? But you know your team spencer Tshirt would look so much better with a bigger rack!!! You know.. reality check.... huh huh.. what do you think???" I know editing is everything but if spencer is half the jerk this show portrays it, Heidi is in for serious trouble..LC is probably going to still be there for Heidi even though Heidi had definitely stressed the bounds of friendship to the max.. and at the birthday party, if you really check out the shows leading up.... Spencer again manufactured all the drama-ness in that situation too..... Audrina was smart enough to hang up on him and see him for the "dirtbag" he is....

Trach

WHAT A GORGEOUS GIRL, WHAT DO YOU MEAN 7.5 SHE IS A 10 PLUS.

Michal Roberts

You know...I just feel that LC is a real chick; I've thought that since Laguna Beach. I dig her style and the way she handles hers, ya know? She needs to surround herself with real people and by now we all realize that Heidi is not that person. She's a back stabbing girl who deserves any and EVERYthing that has and probably will happen to her. Karma is a bitch, Heidi!!! One thing I will say is that although I know LC feels a certain way about the whole situation, she should bare all as far as her feelings are concerned. The reason I say this is because people enjoy the fact that you are thinking about them, whether it be in a positive way or negative. So she shouldn't even give them that satisfaction. That's all I have to say...

Just Cruzin Thru

You know what the sad thing is? Heidi is Jonestown with out the Kool-Aid. Somebody earlier asked how many girlfriends does she have. She has the idiot Jen. Like my grandma said "You can't wash uglyness off"

Mr.Blackstone

Where exactly does Spencer get all his money,What does he do for a living?

Erin

So what?????

mickey

Phil, I hate to burst you bubble, but she has confirmed that she will NOT do the movie cast as a Jenna.... sorry :-(

me

She's pretty

The Shoparazzi

Audrina looks like Tiffany Amber Theissen; LC looks like a young Lynn Carter; Whitney looks like Naomi Watts; and Heidi looks like a tanless Lizzie Grubman.

These white chicks are cute, sands Heidi.

B-eva

What is wrong with you people? This girl is RACK-TANSTIC! That's a solid 7.5 face and an INCREDIBLE BODY! I want to see more of this girl! Give her some cred for staying out of tabloids and rehab!

Jonquility

blah blah blah... who cares???

Charlotte

LC looks like Christine Taylor, Ben Stillers wife who played Marcia Brady in the Brady Bunch movie. They could pass as twins.

Lo24

I love Audrina, good thing Lauren upgraded from BUTTHERFACE HEIDI!

celebrity.web.net

i am thrilled!

ANYWAYS!

she is cute if you like, droopy freaky looking eyes and H U G E horse teeth, LC is a cutie though. Love the show!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments