Playmate Pinched ... Again

7/31/2007 2:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

James Thompson and Jennifer JacksonThe City of Westlake, Ohio's Police Department loves its washed up bunnies. Last night officers responded to a trailer park (natch) to find two people they say were "under the influence of alcohol." They arrested former Playboy Playmate, Jennifer Jackson, 38, and her hunk of a man, 52-year-old James Thompson -- for disorderly conduct-intoxication. Good times!

According to the cops' press release, Thompson threatened to punch his neighbor. Why? Cops don't know. That's how they roll in the Center Ridge Rd. Trailer Park! And get this -- Thompson says that Jackson is his wife -- but they list different trailer numbers as residences. East wing, west wing.

Jackson, Miss April 1989, has become quite friendly with the folks at Westlake PD, having been arrested for DUI back in July.

westlake graduate

I remember when this girl was first chosen to be a Playmate...her cousin (or Aunt) Margaret worked with me at a law firm downtown and told me about her. Then the girl and her mother came into Merry-Go-Round clothing store at Great Northern Mall in North Olmsted, OH to get her outfits for flying out to Cali to meet Hef. This girl, JJ as she was called, was a snotty bitch and her mother couldn't have been more proud that her little girl was going to pose naked. After the photos in the April 1989 issue came out, I saw JJ at a party where everyone was on mushrooms. She tried to get in my face to defend her own honor, as I had commented to her boyfriend earluer that night what a tramp I thought JJ was. She was always trash, and now has lost her looks, self-respect, and that attitude (I hope).

Way to make a life for yourself JJ. I didn't know there were trailer parks in Westlake.

Cat Stevns

They are both fugly!!!!

Donna

WHAT?? SHE was a playmate? I don't care how long ago that was...that ain't right!

Cat Stevns

Those two had to be drunk to be with each other!

trey

This is a real class act!!

unjaded

Can you say....Weekend at Bernie's?
What a cool cat...NOT!

St. Olof

Damn! She has not aged well. Hugh - how about a little something for her effort, eh?

Zenophobe Alien

Wonder if she'll be invited to the Playmate reunion?

Desiree

She's only 38? Shows you waht drugs and booze do, what a loser.

Cynic

Whoa, she was a Playmate with those teeth? I..I...I just don't know what to say, except that she must have been trailer-trashed out of her mind - I think that's the cheeriest damn mug shot I've ever seen! Does she even know she's been arrested?

Lindsay

EWWWWW...she was a playmate? What was Hef thinking?

Me

Once again you're reporting on a Playmate of the MONTH from 18 years ago. Wow--that's real breaking news.

My neighbor down the street's Uncle Manny hasn't had an arrest since that DUI in 1974 (which you failed to report on, in the interest of reporting on every nobody's DUI and calling it breaking news). However, he also lives in the trailer park now, and still longs for this particular "Jenny from the block." Any chance she'll dump this hunk o junk for Uncle Manny?

rminva

Lilo needs to take a good look @ her...that's what drinking and drugs do to you! But then again, airbrushing, a good angle, and proper lighting, does wonders too...she may have never been all that to begin with, even when she was in Playboy.

just me

wow, there is hope for me to be a centerfold!!!

LongJohn69

They need to air brush the BOYFRIEND!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments