Forget Purple

Prince Likes It Black!

8/2/2007 12:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

PrinceSetting up shop in London for the next three weeks, Prince wants things his way at the Dorchester Hotel -- very, very dark.

"He wants everything to be black, from the curtains and carpets to all the furniture," an insider tells the Daily Star. "His entourage even asked for a black M&Ms machine, as well as an oxygen bar which will be manned by a team of foxy women." Hey, Apollonia is probably available -- it's her birthday!!

Earlier this year, Prince reportedly asked organizers of the BRIT Awards to instruct people backstage not to look him in the eye. Little man, big demands!

Zenophobe Alien

What a G-d Damned Freak! Who the hell does this Ass hole think he is? I'd look him in the damn eyes and pop him in the nose. Freak1 I guess he and his brother michael are competing to see who can be the wierdest. super EGO trip if ya ask me.

tess

Aww -- Prince, say it aint so! Don't be like Mariah with the don't-look-me-in-tye-eyes thing! You have made such a popular surge lately!

Max

Ah, the M&M joke, it never grows old...

Erica

Prince I love you. Damn your the best

3121LOV'Him

FIRST!!!!!!!! He takes my breath away...give him WHATEVER he
wants!!!

C-dog

How is a midget going to demand that people not look him in the eye? Hell, we can hardly see the top of your head!

toddbute

What a self important, sophomoric, ego maniac! I sincerely hope when he dies he is competely and utterly alone.

hora

black M&M's? i once heard another celebrity wanted EVERYTHING white. that's a little odd; i prefer color myself although black is my favorite color. prince doesnt have to worry about anyone looking at him in the eye lmao

Susie B

I don't care what his reason is...he goes to the bathroom just like everyone else. I'm tired of these celebrities being above the law and thinking they are Gods. They make entirely too much money. There's no need for them to make as much as they do. This is why they're going crazy...GREED and WEALTH CORRUPT! ((Climbing off my soapbox now)))

I love u Travis

Why does he have a story he is so last century!

Speedmonkey.net

Not so tough are you Slave? First you shun the recording industry 10 + years ago... and now here you are on American Idol, singing at the Superbowl... I guess selling records out of your basement doesn't really cut it!! Not selling albums like you used to... then sell out to Verizon... hack!! I'll look you in the eyes and then kick you in your nut sack... that is if you have one.

I'm Back Biatches

Mr. Midget Of The Purple Rain needs his balck ass kicked in his all balck room by a blackbelt bi-atch!!!!!!!! Give us a break Prince. You are not a REAL Prince, you are a tiny freak from Minneapolis who happened to be GIFTED with some amazing talents. Don't take away from the gift by making yourself God. I met him in 2003 and he swept through the room like thhe Lord of the manner and avoided evryone even the hot chicks so I think he is just some mentally ill guy with some serious insecurities. Get a good after life Princess!!!!!

What are you that Stupid?

He is so short no one can look him in the eyes, so what the hell is he worried about.

I'm Back Biatches

My Bad, Major Spelling Errors!

Spurs

Yo Prince, WAKE THE F#%$ UP!!!! Your S#%$ stinks just like everyone elses. You are nothing special, so get over yourself. What a loser.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments