Paris Hugs Jimi Hendrix

8/3/2007 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A legend goes to the dogs.

Paris has added a new pup to her litter ... and has named it Jimi Hendrix. The double dog-fisted pooch princess tooled around town yesterday, then took her bitches to her Malibu beach pad.

Paris wouldn't comment on Nicole Richie's pregnancy, or whether the pooch (she's carrying) has any talent as its name suggests. Maybe it's just like its owner -- in a purple haze.

Tangie

I bet Paris is just seething that Nicole is getting all the attention now. She did a better interview, and only got 4 days. Now she is pregnant, and she will be getting all the press for the next few months. Nicole is having a baby, all Paris has is her dogs. LOL

Skins

L

This woman is a compulsive animal hoarder who buys these dogs on whims.
She's Hollywood's crazy cat lady, but with mini-dogs in pink costumes and glitter.

dc

This bitch is a bonafide dumbass, with the mentality of an 7 year old

Reality TV Sucks

I totally don't get it. WTF is the girl doing with all these pets??? I know her ass isn't taking care of them - what becomes of these pups six months later? I never hear about them again? My friend decided Paris smears their little puppy spleens on her skin as a way of keeping her horns and cloven hooves from appearing - but who knows.
Anyone who sells her a pet should be beaten severly. I'm not a PETA freak but come the hell on. This girl is a waste of amino acids that would have been better spent making a turnip.
Paris I know you read TMZ. I hate you. I hope to God you are infertile.

Zenophobe Alien

I'm not surprised she didn't name the dog after herself. B-tch! She don't need another dog. She don't even know who Jimi hendrix was. Hey just a question? Can dogs get herpes?

my 2 cents

What an insult to the Late Great Jimi Hendrix. His legacy lives on in this ho's poor doggy? I'll bet she couldn't even name 3 of his songs.

neo

You go Paris, I love Jimi Hendrix... woot!

Jack~A~Licious

Hey Paris...."Are You Experienced?" ....... I didnt think so.

Anon

Good Lord...is this all you people can find to write about? Is this a "Keep Paris in the public eye" campaign? Sounds like someone is pretty desperate.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Well, pair-ASS has found another way to piss me off. She's dirtied & defiled the name of the greatest Guitar God ever. Because of her dumbassery, I've got to burn my "Electric Ladyland" cd...

susan

God she is sooooooo

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she gets even more beautiful with each passing day too.

who cares

TO # 14 SURE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE FOUR LEGGED DOG
AND NOT THE PARASITE
THAT FREAK IS NASTY
YOU MUST NEED GLASSES THAT DOGS ASS IS PROBABLY BETTER LOOKING THAN PARIS WILL EVER BE

Parents Need to Know

3. Awesome Paris! Hendrix is my boy and since you honored him by naming your pet after him, you are my girl. Good Luck and take good care of Jimi

Posted at 1:27PM on Aug 3rd 2007 by skins

Another accessory to dress up, carry in her purse - she can't even take care of herself. Her idol is Barbie - fitting for her mentality - Bimbo Barbie!

What she going to "loan her good businesswoman, marketing name" to now - Guitars?

It would be sweet if Hendrix name is copyrighted, same as Parass copyrighted her saying "that's Hot", and her nasty ass could be sued.

She's such a piece of trash!

R.Zimmerman

Could someone please send some mastifs over to Paris' house....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments