Backstreet Boys'

New Song

is 'Inconsolable'

8/6/2007 8:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just when you thought you were safe from seeing grown men in choreographed numbers and matching outfits, the Backstreet Boys have gotten back together and released a new song! Party like it's 1999!

0806_backstreet_boys_audio-1
TMZ has obtained a copy of the quartet's (now minus one Kevin Richardson) new piano driven ballad, "Inconsolable," which debuted today on NY's Z100 radio station. I want it that way! The Boys' new album drops October 30 -- just in time for Halloween. Trick or treat?!

First the Spice Girls announced their reunion, now BSB -- maybe there is hope for Britney! Then again, maybe not.

nickieca

Maybe the idea came into their heads after seeing the publicity of the Spice Girls getting back together, wonder who will be next? Like the 90's won't go away.

Heather

LMAO @ #10!!!

hottiemchot

BSB isn't complete without Kevin. I give them 1 more year, tops.

Cowz&BSB

I like the fact that they are combining their new sound with their old pop sound. I have heard the full version on youtube before it was taken off and I really love the chorus. Backstreet's back ALRIGHT! Lmao

Sandra

I love the Boys and the song ... I will miss Kevin.

Sandra Dee

umm... you swear they have been gone for years. They had an album back in 2005. I love the song! I've been a fan since I was 12...... I'm 22 now far from a little girl and I will buy the album!

ALY

i used to listen to them when i was younger and i loved them but i think that it would hve been best if they had stayed broken up boy bands are so over at least for me. but i still want to wish them good luck and i hope that what they hope to achive works out for them. i still think that a.j. is the hottest one. : D

gspot

These wimps should be called the Back Door Boys because they probably vistit the Man Hole as often as they can..... along with all the other gay boy bands.

Ukrainian Chick

Wow!!! this is awesome !!! There used to be a LOT of BSB - fans in Ukraine! Too bad boys never toured through Ukraine or Russia!!! But still... I LOVE EM A LOT! Just keep doing what ya doing, guys! But hey, what's up with Kevin???? THE SONG IS GREAT!!!

getting tired of crap

So the back door err street boys are back. Do they still suck as much as they used to?

Ginger

I think they are very talented. However, they need to change their name. Any Suggestions?

whatever

The song blows. But they gotta eat too.

Laura

BTW, this soccer mom says YES! I know my 13 year old will love it too!

DD

I am NOT a soccer mom and I really like the song. I can't wait till the whole album drops!

Jersey Mom

This song is at least listenable -- I used to listen to Z100 all the time, but lately all I hear when I tune in is songs about lady humps and umbrella -- ella -- ellas. Stupid -- upid -- upid..... And btw, the change in AJ is the hair -- looks like he has more of it now, lol