Brad and Ange: Lick Us!

8/6/2007 11:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad and Angelina New IdeaOn their way to sainthood, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are going to be recognized by the Australian government ... with their very own postage stamp. Lick that!

The Sydney Morning Herald reports that supermom of the world, along with hunky partner Brad Pitt and daughter Shiloh, will be reproduced from the cover of New Idea magazine -- which is sponsored by Australia Post -- and slapped onto a .50 cent stamp. A New Idea spokesman says, "These stamps will become instantly collectible and sought after by philatelists around the country."

For some time now, both Ange and Brad have been sought by philatelists who would like to stick them.

get a grip

Is this a joke????? Come on give me a break!

endy

Such a beautiful couple, both inside and on the outside. They deserve it. And shame on those tabbloids for writing false stories about them. Why can't they accept the fact that some people are meant for each other regardless.

kilos

Bwah, hah, hah, hah, I bet this bother's Jen. Seeing this couple on stamps. Brad gets so much more positive attention with Angelina he was practically an invisible bore with Jen.

shut up

YEAH then people complain about paparrazi what a joke

Star

I love this family.

Shadow's mom

Guess Australia did not want the little "minority" kids that Brad and Angie have on the stamp huh? Surprise Angie and Brad would go for this. Talk about an inferiority complexes for little Maddox, Zaraha, and the other one whose name I can't remember whom they adopted from Vietnam.

KG

What about the other 3?

PK Freeman

Oh great. A postage stamp to honor two egotistical, narcissistic adulterer. Just what the world needs more of!

What are you that Stupid?

Yeah well I won't be wasting my money on those stamps. Ugh

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Two very deserving people get recognition.

Star

I like to buy some.

Babe

'On their way to sainthood' is such a smarmy line indicating your bias against them and your obvious non-qualifications for journalism. I hate such blatant manipulations by anyone remotely related to the press ... it's a total abuse of that power. The 'press' (and others remotely resembling that facsimile) have the capacity to reach hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people and to influence them and I hate that that power is being abused. But to get to your topic, having stamps in your image/likeness etc., is a huge source of generating income by governments worldwide and does not necessarily have anything to do with the subjects themselves as long as said subjects can be 'saleable'. Our own post office does that same kind of thing with numerous subject matters including Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley, etc., I believe.

oh brother

OH COME ON PEOPLE! Of course they would only want Shiloh. She is pure blood related. The other children are composed of other, unknown people. Adopted children are wonderful and loved but they WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AS BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN. Lets Suppose you had a biological child and several adopted children who you loved dearly and you find yourself in a life or death situation where you had to make a choice of one person whose life you could save who would you save? Your only biological child or an adopted?

Star

I think the postage stamp will be sell all over the world.

Star

THIS IS AN ACT OF RACISM,I LOVE ALL OF THEM.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments