Sara Ramirez Flashes Her "Anatomy"

8/6/2007 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sara Ramirez"Grey's Anatomy" starlet Sara Ramirez got her groove on to J.Lo's "Get Right" -- by dancing on a table and hiking up her dress at TAO in Las Vegas on Saturday. McSteamy!

The 31-year-old Tony winner jumped onto the catwalk at the Venetian hotel club, while celebrating at former co-star Kate Walsh's bachelorette party. Girls gone wild!

Sources tell us Ramirez, Walsh and 15 girlfriends partied into the AM, after gorging on platters of sushi, Kobe beef and chicken pad thai. Is there a doctor in the house?!

Zanie

HOLY HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN SHES A BIG WOMEN...

Switch

Love those cinnamon girls :P

Basic Human Rights

I usually have a problem with all those fat American BBWs...but this woman truly is a BBW. She's very attractive, sexy, and even though a BBW...still hot.

costaMesaboy

exerciso es neccessitto,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,looks like Kim Karrdassian on steriods!!!

DOOL fans are IDIOTS!!

I wonder how much the people bashing her weight actually weigh? Look in the mirror or at your scale, all you people who only have negative things to say!!

She's still smaller than then average American woman--and she's gorgeous!!!!!

sarah

She is a FAT ASS maybe thats what you refer to when you say voluptious

sarah

How is this woman smaller than the average woman im curious where do you live? Im 5'6 and 115 pounds im "bigger" than most of my friends

hora

is that a shemale?

Oh, puh-lease

#33, you're an idiot!!

Do you not ever watch the news or read magazines?????????? The average American woman is a size 14!!!!!!!!! It's been this way for at least a couple of years.

Do you not know what's going on in society?? Ever hear of the obesity EPIDEMIC???

You may not see it if you're in NYC or LA, but everywhere else...And there's just really NO EXCUSE for you not knowing this. It's an absolute FACT. Look it up ANYWHERE!!!!!!

Sara is only a 12--she's said that more than once. Therefore, she's smaller than average!

jessica

#34 is actually a man his name before used 2 be micheal now changed his name to michelle and is mad cuz he cant get a man and wants to look like sara but hes too ugly so he has to hate on her

nicolle

Sara looks good! She is a real woman ! You go girl!

Joe Tyler

I like BIG BUTTS!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

man these 'starlets' are so desperate for attention its pathetic - "look at me look at me look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Myst

This woman is absolutely beautiful!!

There use to be a time where being a size 12 hourglass, bombshell was the goal of every woman in America. From Monroe to the sexy centerfolds of Playboy, that was IT! What the hell happened that we now call this FAT?! We have a problem with proportions in the country. There is a middle ground between wafer thin and obesity. It is called good ol’ healthy beauty. I battle my husband on this all the time. I point out a beautiful girl and he comments, “if you like em’ thick.” WTF!? Who are you comparing them too!?

Oh and BTW – before the “you must be fat remarks begin” … I'm 5'1" and 92 lbs… and I’ve never had an eating disorder... I’m just small-boned! ;D

Moose

#37

If the average American woman is now a size 14, then IMO, they are over weight.

There is a huge obesity problem in the U.S. and just because someone is now the average weight or size for their gender, that does not mean that they are not overweight and unhealthy.