Sara Ramirez Flashes Her "Anatomy"

8/6/2007 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sara Ramirez"Grey's Anatomy" starlet Sara Ramirez got her groove on to J.Lo's "Get Right" -- by dancing on a table and hiking up her dress at TAO in Las Vegas on Saturday. McSteamy!

The 31-year-old Tony winner jumped onto the catwalk at the Venetian hotel club, while celebrating at former co-star Kate Walsh's bachelorette party. Girls gone wild!

Sources tell us Ramirez, Walsh and 15 girlfriends partied into the AM, after gorging on platters of sushi, Kobe beef and chicken pad thai. Is there a doctor in the house?!

Mel

OH MY She is hot!!!! I want you as my privite dancer ; )~~~~~

Mandi

Sara is completely beautiful. Who are you people that are saying she is a cow think you are anyways? She looks wonderful. I wish I was a little curvier. I eat like crazy but I am really small boned and sometimes I really don't like it.

jess

SARAH YOU FLAUNT IT AND SHAKE IT...PROVE WHAT REAL WOMEN CAN DO

The King of the World

Posted at 9:20PM on Aug 6th 2007 by Jillian

Hay Jillian you can get off your high horse now. I'm here to tell you I'm not a tweeny bopper, or size zero. I just flat out think this mexican hoe looks like a pig. Pure and simple, has nothing to do with me or you. She looks obese and ugly. she's fat, and she looks conceded. There is absolutely nothing pretty about her. And I think there's nothing nastier than a hoe flaunting her stuff like she's hot, when she's actually a DOG.

Your probably latino or mexican right? Here's a new flash:GET YOUR SORRY ASS BACK TO MEXICO, TAKE YOUR 15 KIDS WITH YOU. AMERICANS DON'T WANT YOU!

jw

Put yer dress down chub.

Bob

There are three beautiful women behind the big one who would look much better up there dancing. Especially the one in the white pants and you can't even see her face.

Mandi

Who are you to be saying that about her huh? There is nothing wrong with her. She is gorgeous and talented. There are barely any actresses that aren't anorexic. Those girls behind her might be skinnier but I'm sure they aren't as talented. Sara has guts. YOU GO GIRL!

Hot Mama

She's beautiful and loving life!!

laughing at you

Wow, she is so beautiful!!

Michelle

Gorgeous! She carries her weight well and is confident about it. Kudos to her. You go girl! I know many men that would love you and women that would want to look like you.

bulldozer

Jeez! Glad I wasn't there to see that!!! The only thing worse with this bunch would have been if it had been that butt ugly korean up there!

nsan

leave her alone, must be nice to be as perfect as you think you are.....she was having fun and I am sure has a much better career than all of you picking on her.....can you say jealous

Five Five Four

Sara is my absolute FAVORITE Grey's Girl...beautiful and even more talented!!! =)

Clark

I think something that doesn't help the picture much is the angle it was taken at. Even the smallest girls can look big at the wrong angle and the biggest girl can look small at a good angle.

I think she looks like she was having a ball. Everyone has an opinion about what they THINK women should look like. Some like them bigger some like small/petite some average etc etc. She's tall too, right? Like 5'10" I think?

The King of the World

Curves= the new code word for FAT, thick thighs, fugly women, obese, rolls of fat.

She's a Mexican ugly ho.

No talent , no beauty. she's a nobody.

A lot of Mexicans on here, think she's something hot. Let the uneducated fruit pickers have something to look at. She reminds them their mama, fat and ugly and smelly.