Sara Ramirez Flashes Her "Anatomy"

8/6/2007 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sara Ramirez"Grey's Anatomy" starlet Sara Ramirez got her groove on to J.Lo's "Get Right" -- by dancing on a table and hiking up her dress at TAO in Las Vegas on Saturday. McSteamy!

The 31-year-old Tony winner jumped onto the catwalk at the Venetian hotel club, while celebrating at former co-star Kate Walsh's bachelorette party. Girls gone wild!

Sources tell us Ramirez, Walsh and 15 girlfriends partied into the AM, after gorging on platters of sushi, Kobe beef and chicken pad thai. Is there a doctor in the house?!

tileman1776

she has pretty face but do need to loose some about 50 pounds you go girl and shed those fat thighs

dana

LET ME JUST SAY. I SAW HER IN THE MILK AD AND ITS REFRESHING TO ACTUALLY SEE SOMEONE WHO ISNT A WAIF STANDING ON THE COVER. SHE HAS A HEALTHY LOOKING BODY AND SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE SHES NOT THE TYPICAL HOLLYWOOD SIZE O. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY EXOTIC AND VIVACIOUS COMPARED TO THE BORING , BEACH BLOND, NO TALENT, TIRED LOOKING USUALS WE SEE POSTED EVERYWHERE. GOOD FOR YOU HONEY.

Jason

She is the only one of Greys that has what it takes.....Super hotness!

The King of the World

SHE HAS A PIG LIKE FACE, AND HER BODY LOOKS LIKE A MAN.

EWWWWWWWWWWW NASTY

Niki

I don't understand why so many people are so hurtful. You have the people who are talking about the anorexic looking girl and then the one who talk about the people who are obese. Not everyone is going to fit into that happy little bubble in the middle. Too many people put to much emphasis on being perfect now adays. There are so many more things to worry about then if you look fat or boney. Skinny or fat not many of these people seem to be happy and if they are all the power to them. I just don't nderstand what makes everyone else things their so much better then everyone and can judge like that. Those are the people I believe are truly unhappy with themselves. And no matter how many hours you spend in the gym or eating a bag of chips thats never going to change. People really need to find a happy medium and start worry about themselves, work on themselves from the inside out and all the problems of the world(and there are plenty). After that then you can all worry whether someone forgot to have a sandwich or had one to many!

LILKIM1007

YOU GO GIRL. YOU GOT IT GOING ON. PUT IT DOWN FOR THE BIG GIRLS. I AINT MAD AT YOU. YOU GOT IT SO WHY NOT WORK WITH IT.

Michele

Sada looks gorgeous! She has 60 times the brain cells of Britney, Lindsey, Paris, MaryKate & Ashley combined and 90 times the talent. She's a far better role model and she's not constantly in rehab. Since when is being normal so bad?

Five Five Four

To 89 and a number of others...Sara Ramirez doesn't need to lose ANYTHING. She's beautiful as she is and then some!!!

Keep doing you, Sara...love it =)

MAC

I think she is beautiful! She isn't so skinny you can see her bones! She is happy with herself and I am proud! She represents us girls that eat food and don't run to throw it right back up! People are so stuck on Paris and all the size 0s out there that they forget that it's okay to have a little meat on your bones!

Carlos

Is she dancing to the Bacardi Mint Mojito???

Sam 14

just because their are bigger girls in the us doesnt mean that this girl isnt too big! im not saying that i agree with the 'look' of today with all of these anorexic models but i do believe america is way to big and what bothers me the most is the people on here saying how being overweight and very unhealthy is okay!

erin

ok for all of you oh im hot cuase im too damn thin get the f@%&* over it!!!!!! im not going to lie yes i am heavy. No im not a fat ass or a cow. no i was not allways like this and no i do not eat fast food or bon bons all day and dont work out. I played sports all through school and was very athletic and i was a size 8 at 5'8. I have a Thyroid problem that was due to being pregnant you know when your hormones go crazy. well mine did in the Thyroid area. Thyriods are the little glands that keep your weight in check. well my are crazy now. I walk 4 miles a day like i have allways done and i eat very healthy ya know like fruits and veggies and stay away from the fatty greasy stuff. but becuase of a hormonal change i am now no longer my size 8. your right i might be fat but that dose not mean im unhealthy or eat too much or eat fast food. so to all of you little girls that think fattys are unhealthy and eat too much junk mabey you should take a step back and realize thats an AssUMetion. and im sure you dont get it so i will spell it out for you AssUMe makes an Ass out of U and Me. And for Sara you look good and your a great actress!!!!!!

Chester Borland

You can say what you want, I still think she's Hot.

Jean

I also saw her in Spamalot. She has an awesome voice. I agree she has so much more talent then her character on Grey's. So glad Sara doesn't think she has to be a Lindsey, Brittany or Paris or Nicole...do I need to go on. So talented and soooo eating!!!

Johnny SoCal

WHERE ARE HER CURVES? SHE'S JUST ROUND WITH NO NECK!

I'M TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT SIZE 14 BEING NORMAL! IT'S NOT! YOU ARE OBESE!
IT'S NOT HEALTHY! LOOKING AT HER, SHE'S PROBABLY AROUND 180-190 POUNDS WHICH IS OK FOR 6 FOOT TALL MALE!