Beyonce's Camel Toe: She Don't Leave Home Without It

8/7/2007 12:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flawless face? Check! Coca-Cola bottle figure? Check! Loony-ass librarian slacks? Check, check!

Bootylicious Bey is at it again! Fresh off the set of her new American Express commercial, Beyonce was seen Monday attempting to inspire a new autumn trend -- but the high-waisted camel toe look will nevah ... evah, evah, be on this fall's fashion list! Except for cafeteria ladies, crossing guards and meter maids!

Ms. Knowles needs to loosen up that belt and let her uterus breathe! Where's that "Freakum" dress when you need it?!

sammiejeann

Too Cute!!!! I think she is just too CUTE!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

shasha

There is not even the SLIGHTEST hint of a camel toe in these pants-hell at least she is wearing clothes-more than could be said of Brit these days--now that deserves a bad rating from the fashion police!!

A

where is the camel toe? What makes you people think she is fat. Black women are naturally thick and white women are skinny.

meonlyme

does any one of these GOSSIP SITES (WHICH I LUV) know what a camel toe really looks like...Her pants look loose to me...

Zenophobe Alien

Love those Irkel pants. Did i do that?

boredatwork

No there's no cameltoe in that pic. I'm sure she checked before walking out in those pants, I would. The pants are ugly, just leave it at that.

B.H.Campbell

Librarian slacks???!!!! I am a librarian, and I don't know an librarians including myself that look that good in slacks. Beyonce gives librarian slacks a good name.

Puh-lease

Do you people even know what a camel toe is? Apparently not.

know it all

What is with the high waisted granny pants ??

Young ladies: STOP WEARING THEM THEY LOOK AWFUL !!!!

BETLover

TMZ nevah has anything nice to say about Beyonce' -- evah...just jealous I suppose. Besides, there is no camel toe. Do you even know what that means? Or are you just staring at her crotch and want everyone else to do the same so you don't feel so creepy? Creep.

eastcoastobserver

Slow celebrity news day at TMZ, I see. This is a pitiful non-story.

mo1

Oh my...that was hilarious!!! Who writes this stuff??? Priceless...lol, lol...

sherribaby

yeah, the pants are kinda ugly... but there's no camel toe there... r u guys desperate for stories today? oh, as as for the language, like "whatevah" and such... tmz's just trying to copy their wildly popular competition over at dlisted.com!

Shelly

Beyonce looks great here! Love her outfit. She wears those types of pants well. The high wasted pants look best on women with curves..not flat asses EW! Don't be jealous. The girl is FINE! Sisters do it naturally...no surgery needed!

zmurgy

Buy a clue! The picture proves that you have no idea what the term "camel toe" means. Which makes your effort to crudely slam this lovely lady that much more pathetic! Try googling it next time and save your comments for the locker room where they belong. You're in junior high school, right?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments