Kim Dishes on Ex Diddy!

8/7/2007 5:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim and DiddySingin' like a scorned songbird, Kim Porter has gone on the record with OK! Magazine in a tell all Interview about her relationship with Sean "Diddy" Combs. Did she?! She tweets on Sienna Miller, Jennifer Lopez and cheating allegations against her Bad Boy CEO ex.

On Diddy: "I'd been in an on-again, off-again relationship with Mr. Combs for about 10 years, and it came to a point where it was time for me to move on with my life. I had invested a lot of time in that relationship, and it wasn't going where it should have been going. So it was time to [end it]. In a relationship, it's important that the people are on the same page at the same time. And we weren't on the same page."

On His Alleged Cheating: "I will never sit here and say that Puffy -- or any man -- is 100 percent faithful. I just don't believe it. Some of you are, but I'm not going to sit here and say that I didn't believe that he cheated on me. I would never say that. I'm aware that he's cheated."

And on J.Lo's relationship with Diddy: "It was an embarrassment. I never thought it was real. I knew what was going on with him. Despite what you see in print and when the cameras are flashing, what's going on in someone's heart may be totally different. He was still [in love] with me. I never looked at their relationship [as serious]."

When asked if Sienna Miller played a part in her break up, Porter states: "They're just friends. That wasn't the cause."

The remainder of this tattletale interview will be available on newsstands tomorrow! Get in line!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sarah

the truth is no one is faithful anymore, it's not just guys. girls are more sexual nowadays, and are totally comfortable with sleeping around even if they are not single, i will never get married again, my ex wife cheated on me with my best friend....

Janice

Kim seems like a very good person and I think she will be just fine as for diddy thats sad because oneday he is going to need that person and she will not be there. Live and learn

wtf

Can we please stop referring to Jennifer Lopez as J.lo?? She's DONE with that name. Also it took a lot of time for diddy to get over jennifer and kim shouldn't sound so jealous.
Kim shouldn't really judge every man out there that they all cheat, duh she was dating Diddy for god's sake.

Hueso

Uhhh, who are we talking about again...oh yeah, men not being 100% faithful. Well like Peter mentioned women are players (and have been for many centuries) just like men but sometimes worse. I was married once too. My ex-wife cheated on me with the next door neighbor. She thought I was cheating just because I was one of three men who worked with about 30 women. I work in the medical field and have seen the secretaries cheat on their husbands with doctors, sales reps and any joe schmo who came in looking cute. I wont say I wasn't faithful all my life but when I took those vows I was. I am now in a loving relationship and I haven't even come close to cheating on her either...two years and counting. We should be married next year. I haven't given up on women but I can understand why you would give up on P. Diddy. Hell with a name like that I wouldn't even drink the the guy.

SUN

Kim, you cant be serious? You didnt think Puff was serious with J-Lo? They only lived together, and were pictured all the time. I am not saying he loved her, but he sure didnt love you either. A man that truly loves a woamn will commit, and not cheat. You know this, quit pretending anything different.

You were smart enough to secure your future 3-kids. You hit pay-dirt! Howcome you put up with him cheating on you the whole time with one kid, but now when you have three, you book. You secured your future. You have known he has always cheated on you, and always would, so you should have never went on to have tow more kids with him.

Puff, may not be capable of being faithful to one person, but you already knew this.

Just keep it real, and move on with your life. Puffs money will make you and your new man happy.

Charlotte

Kim is in denial. However, she finally woke up and moved on. Diddy said he wasn't ready for marriage in several interviews. If you, as the girlfriend stay with him knowing this, then it's your fault.

Lea

She is sincere when she says they were not on the same page. After 10 years, one can do no more than pack the bags and get out. He must've been pretty good at keeping her on a string all these years. Because it certainly is doubtful that someone in this day and age would wait around for something more for that long of time.

MB

Kim doesn't sound very bright. NEWS FLASH: A person who is in love with you doesn't go around having sex with other people. Take your blinders off. He's in love with himself, not you. And not all men cheat either. Sounds like this person is telling herself a bunch of lies to defend her life. Sad. And BTW, Diddy was definitely into Jennifer Lopez. He says it in every interview he does. Discounting that relationship is weird and mean to Jennifer. I feel like I'm listening to the inner thoughts of an emotionally abused woman.

Dawn

I think after all he's done to her cheating and saying he is not getting married but playing house with her I think she was quiet respectful towards him. I'm sure the idea of getting everything she ever wanted when she was with him didn't hurt though. Some put up with so much just for things.

Zenophobe Alien

Egotistical no talent As-hole

Lea

Ms. Sienna Miller must've have passed on the clap.

eastcoastobserver

Kim -
Use some of your well-deserved money (from Diddy) and get yourself some therapy. You need help facing reality, because the whole world could see that you and Diddy were not "on the same page." And you couldn't see it because you de-valued yourself so very much. A good therapist can help you find your self-worth.

Even better, see a pastoral therapist, because he/she can help you in your relationship with God. I wish you all the best!!

haveaniceday

Finally a lady with some class. I really wish that she would have decided that they weren't on the same page BEFORE she had the last two kids, but WTF. Guess her bills are paid for life now.

Caribbean Goddess

P. Diddy was into Ms. Lopez. I know that she was shocked when she found out that he cheated on her with Kim and the other chicks. Some woman think that if she has children with a man that he will step up top the plate and marry them. This is not the 1950's and men have baby's like it is a daily activity.

Michal Roberts

All I have to say is: Child support payments. can we say CH-CHANG$$$!! Oh and uh, yourmom...there is no need for your racist comments. N******, as you put it, aren't the only ones that run out of their families. Wake up, bitch, and smell the coffee, yourmom, and one more thing, stop trying to put a color on everything... We are soooo over it!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments