Spencer and Heidi: Out for Revenge

8/7/2007 5:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a six page article popped up in US Weekly bashing Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag, courtesy of Lauren Conrad, the two have been showing up everywhere to take LC down with them.
Spencer Pratt & Heidi Montag
The terrible twosome were on "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" today to string up some more dirty laundry -- saying they were "shocked" by the article and calling it "literally a hate piece." Pratt contends it's the first story the mag has ever done without contacting the other side for comment.

The kvetching duo talked to Ryan about LC's sex tape leaking (they didn't release it), a threatening run-in with Joel Madden and Nicole Richie, and Montag's upcoming album (described as "dance, urban, rhythmical"). The new season of "The Hills" starts next Monday.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Julie

Please stop writing about these people. PLEASE. I beg you.

St. Olof

These two need to go away faster than a tsunami! Can'tstandzya!

Trina

apparently anyone with a trust fund can make an album these days....

i thought we were trying to save music in schools, not scare kids away from it.

NO1UKNO

OH MY GOD TMZ WTF... You know I love your blog its the bees knees, but if you don't have a story about a celebrity or anybody close to resembling one, i.e. dimble-dip and dimble-dot just don't post anything at all. I'll still love you

Charlotte

Heidi is in complete denial about Spencer. She says she wasn't dating Spencer when he was chasing after Audrina, then why when he showed up at Area with Audrina did Heidi get pissed? She was calling him her boyfriend all through that time period. Is she brain dead? He was playing her. What about when she was going to move in with him and he saisd he has two phones and will still be a player?

As far as LC she does seem like a bitch. Go back and watch season one. She treated Heidi like crap all the time and this was pre-Spencer. She was always making faces, mocking and talking down to Heidi.

duke

Boo hoo, yeah, truth hurts. Get lost, no on cares about you two phony no-talent losers.

Justin

i'm trying to figure out why any of them are Famous????

Victoria

Who his this guy? Is he gay? He reminds me of Liberace's supposed lover - Scott Thorson....Scott tried to steal (?) millions (unsuccessfully) from Liberace.

Ashamed

I have to admit, there is something about them that I LOVE to loathe...

me

ATTENTION WHORES!!! these two are so pathetic. this guy wouldn't last in the real world. he would get his ass kicked! thats why he hides in the hollywood hills. and heidi is disgusting for letting a guy control her. where are her freaking parents???

Linda

How convenient that all this is happening just as the new season is about to begin! No one watches this show - I've never heard ANYONE mention it other than the blogs - so they are desperate for publicity!

spoonie

Who and who? Are these folks famous for something? I'm sorry, I guess I'm missing something here.

sarah

why do they have so much power? shut them down!

redheadisnotdead

why are they everywhere all of a sudden? Over-exposure? Yup.
They are snobby, phony, and kind of creepy bores.

WB

I AM SO SICK OF SPENCER & HEIDI..... GET A LIFE, NOBODY IS GOING TO PAY $$ FOR YOUR ALBUM, SO I GUESS ENJOY!!!! YOUR LAST 15 MINUTES OF FAME,

I AM SHOCKED RYAN SEACREST AND TMZ CARES ABOUT THESE TWO PEICES OF CRAP!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments