Amy Winehouse Treated for Exhaustion

8/8/2007 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Amy Winehouse was rushed to the hospital this morning after some sort of incident.
Amy Winehouse
Winehouse's rep confirms to TMZ that the tatted up singer was taken to a London hospital and treated for "exhaustion." The rep says Winehouse has since been discharged and is currently at home. She has been ordered to take "complete rest."

Frightening Fangs -- click to launchWhen asked what prompted this, the rep would only say "it came about quickly." No other details were available.

Winehouse's rep says that the singer's grueling world tour schedule is most likely to blame.

For now, no no no more shows for Amy. They've all been canceled.

gardner

well, she certainly looks ill, whatever it is. get better soon!

give the dog a bone

She needs an I.V. with a Big Mac flowing thru it.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

Amy your my favorite singer. I hope u get well soon. I think your beautiful.

softwhiteunderbelly

she should be treated for toothlessness. who is she?

luvthistle1

Does anyone else think that Amy might have a drug problem? I mean, look at how skinny she is, and look at her teeth...she looks like someone who abuse a lot of drugs.

BABESBLINGANDBOOZE.BLOGSPOT.COM

coke is so so exhausting

GERRY N

AMY WINEHOUSE IS THE MOST ORIGINAL SINGER WORKING TODAY. SHE IS EXTRAORDINARY. If she needs a rest - let her get it. The world needs her talent.

Trina

Dude, Sherri,

Real people have mortgages and bills and kids and jobs, they can't afford to take a few days off to sleep in a hospital. But if i didn't have to work for a living, i'll probably become "exausted" every once in a while too, if i needed a break.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

WHO THE HECK IS THIS LADY .....NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE .......

SHE'S NO CELEB , THAT'S FOR SURE .............

Jackie

I love Amy! I love here voice. I don't like the cancellations and the "exhaustion" excuse that so many celebs use. First it's exhaustion then its rehab. Unfortunately. And Amy, you are too skinny. I still love you though but eat something please!

Gapeach

This person is seriously ugly and doesn't seem to want to do anything about - like see a dentist or someone to remove some of those hideous tats.

cubalibre

"Exhaustion"? So that's what they're calling "drug-alcohol-and-anorexia-induced-breakdown" these days? Niiiice. Too bad this poor girl's husband seems to be sitting back and watching her self-destruct-- for a newlywed, she seems awfully danged unhappy.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

#31........You're right on the money ...........People has to work for aliving or else

they would become bums ..........American Citizens who works are "the hardest"

workers in the world ......... They only take one week vacation and work the rest

of time ........ Life isn't luxury ......... For those who doesn't work , about time for them

to get a Job...............No one owns them a living .........

I average 80 hrs a week / 7 days a week ,,,,,,,,Life is all work and no play .......

Bash a Pap

I just get exhausted reading about her... Of course with my crappy American health insurance it's best that I stay away from doctors.

Me&MyBoyz

Does insurance cover exhaustion? no..no..no...