Drew's "Price"-Inflicted Battle Scars

8/14/2007 6:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Drew Carey says he's fine after his on-set accident last week, but dear Lord -- look at his wrist! It looks like he was dog sitting at Michael Vick's house!
Drew Carey
The new "Price Is Right" emcee showed off his battle wounds while on KROQ's "Kevin & Bean" show in Los Angeles this morning. Back on Friday, Drew got his arm caught in the revolving turntable on stage while rehearsing for the Grocery Game. He was back on set later that day in a soft cast, joking around with crew members and showing off his battle wounds.

Protect the human population! Time to have those pricing games spayed and neutered!

Britney Spears

I have the domain name whenstarsattack.com for sale make an offer it will be a great money maker.Go to the site and you can make an offer.This is not a spam.And if TMZ helps me sell it I will donate 20% to there fav charity.Go check it out

jProud American Author

What are all those scars on Drew's arm? Does he cut on himself? Sad he got hurt and glad that he is on the road to recovery.

vickanoff

OUCH!! I've been watching TPIR for 35+ years and for the life of me, I can't figure out how he got his arm caught in "The Grocery Game".... The only thing that turns is the pedistal he would stand on. Do you think he fell then got his arm caught? Poor guy.
I can't wait to see his first show...!

Chris from Maine

my god.. whats up with his skin in the first picture? and how come it looks different in the second picture?

rachel

What a doofus! What a maroon! nyak nyak nyak!!!

aussie

is that funny TMZ?? that a man lost his life in a very unfortunate accident.......you find that an appropriate subject to jest about..?? very disappointing...? you are usually one of the less imature.. cruel...bitchy celebrity websites...I had to check to make sure I hadn't accidently logged intp Perez Hilton.....

Daisy10

I'm with you Vickanoff, no turntable on the "Grocery Game". Maybe he helped an elderly player turn "The Wheel"! Either way, Drew Carey is a great choice for the new MC of The Price Is Right.

Linda

What a disaster! I didn't realize that Bob Barker's shoes were so difficult to fill!!

Too bad for Drew, but he better shape up!
Shape up or ship out-----as they say!!!!!!!!

Kristina

His skin looks like that in the first pic because he probably had it wrapped in gauze or an ace bandage. and when you take off the bandage, your skin is soft and has all of the indentions from the bandage.

Chuck

Chris,

It looks like maybe he had his arm wrapped up and the first pic is right after taking off the wrap.

looks nasty tho...OUCH

Shootera1

What!!!! This guy hasn't even done one show. Holy crap, no wonder he look like such a loser when Howard Stern did the Magic Johnson Show and this idiot was sitting in the audience......Give me a break!!!!

niles

The Game Show Gods are not amused - beware Drew Carey, you have been marked.

Still suckin your mommas T*ttie!

His skin on the first picture looks like hes been in a whirlpool for 10 hours. Dawn of the Dead. Ugh.. Hes a mess all around.

Still suckin your mommas T*ttie!

what sex life? O V O