First Pics of Lindsay in Utah

8/15/2007 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained these pictures of a smiling and happy Lindsay Lohan as she takes a break from rehab at the Cirque Lodge in Orem, Utah.

The actress walked around the town yesterday, took in the gorgeous scenery and hit up Beaches Tanning Center before making her way back to the Lodge. We're told that Lindsay bought a $20 spray-on tan from Beaches, in addition to several more $16 tans. Lindsay was "very nice" to the folks there.

We're told she went to the mini mall to work out at the Gold's Gym, which is contracted out by Cirque. The Tanning Center is right next door.

As TMZ first reported, Lohan has been a "model patient" in rehab and is currently working on her sobriety at the world-renowned Mormon facility.

You go, girl.

cali

Yummy.........dragon breath.....she's cute now, but give her ten years.........Lindsey Who? She'll be doing hemeroid commercials.

Donna

#7: I also don't understand the appeal of drinking. It costs a fortune, it tastes like, well, sour piss, and then you die from cirhossis of the liver in the end. I also don't get the appeal of diet pills, either.

Imajicka1

You know, much as I hate to admit it, I have a soft spot for Lindsay. She is the one screw-up who I want to see succeed... if only because she has potential as an actress. Paris is an over-exposed debutante, but Lindsay is someone who just doesn't seem to have any guidance in her life (it's hard for her dad to be a father figure in jail).
On a lighter note... someone tell her to please bring back the red hair. She's a red-head, and she looks great as a red-head.

muriel

did she have time to get her nails done?i'm worried...

Lee

I would say that is a guard with Lindsay. I would also say to # 12 if you don't care, don't post. We don't care that you don't care. She is not worth the publicity she is getting. I call it reinforcement of bad behavior. She needs to go to jail, and for more than a month. If it were you or me we would be in jail for a year or years and never drive again, after the first time.

It is going to be really interesting when the new Elle comes out with her beautiful on the cover saying "I will never do that again" what a hoot, what a liar, but she is an addict. Her life will never be normal. Already Paris Hilton is back to her old sleazy self and Nicole Richie, well it is a miracle she got pregnant at her weight and if she has a normal baby it will be a miracle. I hope they take it away from her.

Sad what money does to some people.

tammy

Drug addiction is a horrible disease and this girl has serious problems just like any other drug addict. She will not recover from her addiction until she is good and ready. The only time she goes to rehab is immediately following one of the many car accidents she has been involved in, or in this instance, after she was arrested/charged for yet another DUI among a long list of other crimes. When she goes before the judge on all the charges that are pending against her, there's no doubt she's in for some real jail time. She can only "hide" in rehab for so long until she has to answer to the courts for all the charges and lawsuits against her.

Katie

I wish I could believe she is really there trying to get better. She looks like the same old Lindsey to me. Maybe I do not know how you are suppossed to act while in Rehab, but I knew someone that was in Rehab once, and they could not roam around town. They were not allowed to leave the premisis, so it doesn't really look like this is the real thing to me.

SoyGata

OK... let me preface this by stating that I am a young, liberal individual....

... but since when did it become acceptable to wear a chemise in public? That is NOT a sundress, Li-Lo! Hope she wore panties with that one.

Parents Need to Know

Did Lindsay forget to put on her dress in this picture?

What kind of rehab gives a pass to go take a suntan? This is ridiculous. I wonder if Lindsay thinks sitting in a jail cell is just a joke.

Maybe she read to many TMZ sites on all the media hype and privlidges that Paris Hilton got when she was in jail, and thinks all celebrities get the same special treatment.

I feel Lindsay will go right back to her partying ways when she gets out of her "Hollywood Hideout". She should stay out of the public view until her full rehab stint is over.

Sascha

What the... - What's the appeal of soy milk? People will always have different tastes, that doesn't mean it's worth commenting on, does it?

JP

Allright everybody. Quiet on the set...... Ok, lets shoot this scene, and go grab some BEERS. Places everyone....... "Rehab Romps 3 ...... Starring Lindsay Lohan".........
Scene 6, Take 92 ............ and ACTION!!.......... Cut, Cut........... Where in the HELL is Lindsay??? Anyone seen her today?? ...Ok, that'sa wrap............. Tune in next week for another predictable episode of ......"HOLLYWOODS BIGGEST CELEBRITY LOSERS"....
............................ ENUF-SAD .................................... Eq ...................................

me

lindsey can afford to learn how to spell C-H-A-U-F-F-E-R and hire a 24/7 DRUG SITTER.

Haiedo

It's such a shame that Lindsay can't live a normal life without being torn apart by everyone. How many people in the world are addicted to drugs and alcohol and because she is an actress the world comes to an end. Every one of us makes mistakes, sometimes 2, 3, 4 and more till something hits us and we can work our way from the ground up. Lindsay was an amazing actress from her Parent Trap days and I hope that she does get the help and becomes that stunning girl again. She looks happy in this picture and as for the cigarettes, lets deal with one addiction at a time, if the cigarettes help her to overcome the drugs and alcohol then that should be the worst thing she has to work on at a later point in time, at least smoking cigarettes can't cause her to hurt herself or anyone else. Good Luck Lindsay, I hope you are really on your way back to being the person you were.

snowblood

Lindsay, pay no mind to the vicious turkeys and naysayers in celebrity-gossip-land. Get your ish together, and stay away from all those vampiric life-sucking pieces of garbage you keep wanting to let ruin your life - those gross people do NOT love you, not one bit, they secretly despise you i ways even they don't understand and so seek to bring you down and destroy you. Listen, you are a true talent, you've got a rare It factor gift that very few people are born with. Don't throw your life away for, what? You are still so young and beautifulm got your whole life ahead of you - now stay clean, dammit, and face your gargantuan legal mess, do your time, stay happy and cool, FOCUS on what you really want, and please, please, PLEASE succeed. I really, really want to see you succeed in life.

Here's lookin' at you, kid. I'd also advise that you spend a nice chunk of time FAR AWAY from Hollywood and L.A. for a while until you can really get the high life and those loser-wastoid people & paparazzi attention, etc., OUT of your life. Focus on work, and your health and emotional well-being. Just - succeed, dammit. You've got a hell of a lot of genuine fans rooting for you and hoping to see you turn into a legend for our generation, instead of a tragedy. And Lindsay, you've got "potential legend" going for you - so jesus, quit tossing it out the window! And stay the hell away from your horrible mother.

Lisa

Although I'm not a Lindsay fan, she deserves credit for being in treatment again. As for her outing, many treatment facilities do a recreation group where the clients are allowed to go on an outing. They need to experience daily activity "sober". Cirque is a reputable center and I'm sure she is getting quality care. Good Luck to you Lindsay.