Foxy's Blackberry Beatdown!

8/15/2007 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Foxy BrownChanneling her inner Naomi, rapper Foxy Brown has been arrested for smacking her neighbor upside the head with her Blackberry.

The 27-year-old, whose real name is Inga Marchand, turned herself in to NYPD yesterday afternoon to be booked on felony assault, menacing, harassment and criminal possession of a weapon. She was arraigned and released on $5,000 bail.

Cops say the "Ill Na Na" rapper, who is currently on probation, smacked her 25-year-old neighbor on July 30 with her Blackberry during an argument. According to police, the victim nearly lost some teeth, and her lip and eye swelled up. Nasty! A police report was filed and Foxy agreed to turn herself in.

She's due back in court on September 26th.

meat_arian

to use the berry as a weapon is quiet impressive , I can hardly hold it on the move to text properly. too bad she cant come on this tread and BERRY some of you fools.

Jus D truth

#18 ratboy --- way tooo funny. I'm at work cracking up & everyone is wondering WHY!!! thanks for helping me enjoy my coffee, while pretending to be working!!

kiki

shes so dumb shes always getting in to fights with peopel, what does she have to prove? didnt she go to anger management for beating up a nail salon worker? guess that didnt work....

Head To The Sky

#25. anwser the phones and SHUT UP - QUEEN OF FOOLS

Nyte Tyger

Good Lord #19 Koo Koo Boy. Don't tell me...let me guess...you are black, or else why drag color into it, or haven't you heard of Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, to name just three "white" girls subjected to the same scrutany.

Grow up a loser is a loser no matter what color they are...they are all stupid.

meat_arian

We take these hood rats and make them stars based on crappy music

Posted at 12:49PM on Aug 15th 2007 by Rap must Go!!

RAP must GO , it will ...even higher. It hit main stream in 1987 and it dominates the culture we live in ; its a music of REBELLION ... freedom and having a good time and regardless of people race colour or creed it truly HITS a CHORD

ratboy

Too bad TMZ decided to delete my post, glad to bring a smile too your face #16. OK, no more references to animals and bananas, guess that could be considered racist.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

What I want to know is...did she break her blackberry?

Mdh7017

You shower me with shame. You MUST decide. Either you will take the high road at ALL times and truly be a star, or you will continue to paint yourself as one who is the bane of her own existence.Garner attention that is worthy of a TRUE woman, and refrain from antics expected of a child. Godspeed.

iloverock&roll

I'm sorry that the people at TMZ have not yet addressed this 'issue'. Seriously I've been on your page for a long time now, and there is a real problem here.

Almost every time a black person is mentioned on TMZ, it becomes an issue of race, only because people comment using slurs and words of prejudice. We can all talk about the nothingness that is paris hilton or the dumb crap that Lohan does, but I've never heard anyone write about how dumb white women are.

At some point TMZ, I really really hope you do a better job sensoring or addressing this. After all I see you guys delete comments all the time.
BTW Foxy does suck. Both her music and attitude is pure crap, but I don't think that makes all rappers or all black people anything.

JAA

She should have been sent to jail after the last altercation.....I would love to see her on the side of the freeway in an orange vest getting dirt under her manicared fake nails! HA! Anger management AFTER jail time!

Switch

Maybe her blackberry stopped working and thought her kind neighbor might lend a hand/head. i've never heard of celebrities freaking out.

Katy Katwilder

Maybe "doing a little time" will teach this young lady a little sumthin' sumthin'. I understand there is lots of fighting in jail, so if she's placed there for a little while, she might be able to work out her "anger" issues and possibly come out the better for it. We haven't heard any "music" from her in a while. If she spent as much time being creative as it appears she spend physically bashing people, she just might actually DO SOMETHING. NAH - SHE'S CLEARLY NOT THAT SMART AND NOT THAT TALENTED.

holycrap!

OUR TOP STORY TONITE!!!!! ...FOXY, KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF! IF YOU SLAPPPED ME UPSIDE THE HEAD, I WOULDA TAKEN YOU DOWN REAL FAST. MAYBE IF YOU TREATED PEOPLE WITH RESPECT YOU'D GET IT!!

Nunna

And then they wonder why racism is alive and well in this country... which other race do you see acting as violently as those in the rap community, consisting of mostly African Americans/those wanting to be African American?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments